BeaconStub

Problem With 'Easy Trader Setup'

14 posts in this topic

I'm having an error 13 problem with only CUP Vehicles using this guys stuff. I looked into the trader files and when i go on to the CUPVehicles Folder it has a lot that have been removed, when i add them back my server just doesnt load.

dude, for starters, try searching your issue as that will get you to a fix quicker than waiting for a response. error 13 is well documented in these forums.

It's basically an error stating that a vehicle doesn't have enough room to spawn. For the fix, pls google `arma 3 exile error 13`. There's no point in me copy pasting here....

That said, I wish you the best in sorting it :) 

Advertisement
19 minutes ago, BaroN said:

dude, for starters, try searching your issue as that will get you to a fix quicker than waiting for a response. error 13 is well documented in these forums.

It's basically an error stating that a vehicle doesn't have enough room to spawn. For the fix, pls google `arma 3 exile error 13`. There's no point in me copy pasting here....

That said, I wish you the best in sorting it :) 

Already looked it up dude, i appreciate the response.

fingers crossed dude. But, if you're on the right fix you should be good. There's a couple of ways of doing it....

10 minutes ago, BaroN said:

fingers crossed dude. But, if you're on the right fix you should be good. There's a couple of ways of doing it....

It's only certain vehicles that do it as well :/

16 minutes ago, BaroN said:

Didn't work lol :(

Advertisement