Toxic terry

New to server hosting. Need help!

10 posts in this topic

Ok so I need help. I purchased a server from GTX gaming. First off. Amazing support. But now I need y’alls help. As I know zero about what I’m doing :$  so here where I am. I was able to install xm8, the easy trader system, with CUP weapons/vehicles  what I do not know how to install is RHS and the “enigma revive” 

please help!

thanks 

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Have you read the install guide for Enigma revive? Which step are you getting stuck on?

From what I’m understanding is that since it’s last release was 1.02 that it wouldn’t be stable with the new release? I could be wrong. I never read the install file because I assumed that much. 

17 minutes ago, Toxic terry said:

From what I’m understanding is that since it’s last release was 1.02 that it wouldn’t be stable with the new release? I could be wrong. I never read the install file because I assumed that much. 

Try it, and read the thread because if there are further updates required for Exile 1.0.4, I'm sure someone will have posted them or at least what needs changing.

39 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Try it, and read the thread because if there are further updates required for Exile 1.0.4, I'm sure someone will have posted them or at least what needs changing.

Thanks for your thread. Could you point me in the correct direction for installing the RHS usaf/Russian mods also? Or just a quick run down 

11 minutes ago, Toxic terry said:

Thanks for your thread. Could you point me in the correct direction for installing the RHS usaf/Russian mods also? Or just a quick run down 

You need to compile (or find) a list of the classnames and then add them to your mission as you did with CUP.

10 minutes ago, kuplion said:

You need to compile (or find) a list of the classnames and then add them to your mission as you did with CUP.

Thanks dude. You are amazing. One last question. Can you make a “special” trader in arma that only sells select items at select spot? IE a spec ops trader in a radaztion zone that only sells rockets 

31 minutes ago, Toxic terry said:

Thanks dude. You are amazing. One last question. Can you make a “special” trader in arma that only sells select items at select spot? IE a spec ops trader in a radaztion zone that only sells rockets 

Yup, that's what the Exile_Customs are for. :)

On 5/29/2018 at 9:20 AM, kuplion said:

so i tried it and i hit a wall, i launched my server it starts but wheni try and join the server it will connect but then i get an infinite loading screen and i never am able to get in

You probably made a mistake somewhere. Before you add something backup the files you change, so you can revert and try it again. I started a server a few weeks ago and had the same problems. It's easy to do a mistake somewhere, like a missing , or one to much ^^

• Like 1

Advertisement