KELLEY

Best persistent vehicle spawn ?

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm looking for any updated information I can find. I am creating a server based on Exile files. I am rather new to Arma 3. I have done a lot of work on Arma 2 though , so I can find my way around just fine. I am trying to recreate something like   :" [FPS] Exile Survival | DayZ Full Conversion ".  The real problem I have so far is the vehicle spawn. I'm not sure what people are running for a persistent spawn? Which one works the best in your opinion?Thought I would ask to save some time. I'm not interested in having a busy server,( don't care if others like it). I just want something to play that is harder and more like Arma 2 I can run on my server.  Thank you. 

Advertisement
On 6/7/2018 at 4:55 PM, KELLEY said:

Hello. I'm looking for any updated information I can find. I am creating a server based on Exile files. I am rather new to Arma 3. I have done a lot of work on Arma 2 though , so I can find my way around just fine. I am trying to recreate something like   :" [FPS] Exile Survival | DayZ Full Conversion ".  The real problem I have so far is the vehicle spawn. I'm not sure what people are running for a persistent spawn? Which one works the best in your opinion?Thought I would ask to save some time. I'm not interested in having a busy server,( don't care if others like it). I just want something to play that is harder and more like Arma 2 I can run on my server.  Thank you. 

Wheeey, that was mine! :D

I implemented that vehicle spawn , https://github.com/secondcoming/Persistent-Vehicle-Spawns .

It worked out of the box, very nice. I have cars, helis and boats spawning in ,thanks again. Hey, Kuplion , I wish I had a chance to actually play it, but it sounds like what I have been looking to play. I have some of your Github stuff  in my zombie folder waiting to go in :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KELLEY said:

I implemented that vehicle spawn , https://github.com/secondcoming/Persistent-Vehicle-Spawns .

It worked out of the box, very nice. I have cars, helis and boats spawning in ,thanks again. Hey, Kuplion , I wish I had a chance to actually play it, but it sounds like what I have been looking to play. I have some of your Github stuff  in my zombie folder waiting to go in :)

Unfortunately we took it down because pretty much everyone who joined said they loved it but would come back when it was busy.. We'd easily have 20-30 players per restart say that. Very frustrating because if they'd just stayed online it would have been busy. xD

• Like 1

Advertisement