AJWorden

Shipwreck Script

Question

I'm trying to get this Script Wreckscript to work however, I can't seem to figure out the code to get loot to spawn inside the crate. The crate spawns so that is a plus.

The second issue is it doesn't announce (which is the least of my worries)

The final thing is however R3F will not work (it is like the crate has become a fixed object (even though the same type of crate is used in my other shipwreck script and it works 100% of the time)

Anyone want to lend me a set of eyes and your coding skills? I'll be more than happy to share the final finished script.

4 answers to this question

Hello @AJWorden,

Like @WURSTKETTE stated, we have no clue what script you are using which makes helping you impossible.

I will recommend you use this script though:

It is simple, easy, and best of all, IT WORKS (if you follow the directions).

:)

Advertisement

I have Bigfoots and it is working, however I'm tweaking the Maverick Shipwreck script that is why I didn't post it. It is a mod I had to pay for

Being curious, why are not asking the person you paid?  Personally, I have never hear of it, thus making it a tad hard to help you with it.

They even have a 'support' option for this script. 

BUT, they ALSO state that this script is ONLY FOR ALTIS LIFE!  That might explain why it does not work!

See, at the bottom:

https://armaservices.maverick-applications.com/Products/Scripts/AltisLife/Shipwrecks/

:)

Edited by Z80CPU

Advertisement