Cyunide

[RELEASE] Player Market - Players Buy and Sell to each other!

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

PlayerMarket By Cyunide 1.1

PlayerMarket is an addon for Exile that adds an app to the XM8 tablet that allows players to buy and sell their items. I found that allowing players to have an economy that's driven by other players instead of only having NPC/Traders adds depth, dynamic, and fun to the game! Don't be the server without it! :D

You can customize it too! You can set the Max amount of global listings, Max amount of listings per player, as well as set the Min and Max amount things can be sold for.

Here is a couple screenshots:

ss1.jpgss2.jpgss3.jpg

THE DETAILS:

Special Thanks To: Andrew!!!!

Download: https://github.com/Cyunide/PlayerMarketByCyunide

Install Instructions: https://github.com/Cyunide/PlayerMarketByCyunide

Make a Donation: http://paypal.me/cyunide

FAQ:

Will this mod be updated? - I will do my best to make sure any bugs are fixed, and it functions properly.

Will you add [Insert Feature Here] to the mod? - Depends. Interest, donations, feedback, etc. will most likely decide what happens next.

Can I hire you to make a specific change for me? - Sure.

Who are you noob?? - I'm just a coder that played Arma Exile and loved it. So I tried my hand at modding and here is the result ^_^.

Is this addon compatible with the new XM8 in the latest update? - Yup. Sure is.

Will this be on GitHub? - Probably. I'm looking into that now.

MORE INFO:

I made this mod and I sincerely hope that you enjoy it! I did my best to test it out and I'm sure there may be a bug here or there, but nothing that can't be worked out. Again a special thank you to Andrew! Enjoy and happy Exiling!

Edited by Cyunide
Moved project to Github for easier access, and allow edits.
8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anybody had any issues adding this to their server, I am  getting a blank screen when the app button is pressed.  All the other apps I have added are working ok but cant get this one to function.  I know its something I must be doing but cant figure out just what.  Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
6 hours ago, Razor77 said:

has anybody had any issues adding this to their server, I am  getting a blank screen when the app button is pressed.  All the other apps I have added are working ok but cant get this one to function.  I know its something I must be doing but cant figure out just what.  Cheers

Yeah I have the same thing happening to me. I tried a few other methods to debug it, but none of them have worked so far.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried loads of ways but no joy. This looks amazing to add to the servers. So fingers crossed for a result soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, but mine locked up the game when the button was pressed. Dunno if it has anything to do with the fact 'm still using most of the old exad mod?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geekm0nkey said:

Same, but mine locked up the game when the button was pressed. Dunno if it has anything to do with the fact 'm still using most of the old exad mod?

No, I still run old ExAd. I have tried running it in a Vanilla Exile pbo and an ExAd verison. I then went in and modified some of the setup, but again same issue where you click the button and it just displays a blank screen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Odd. Are there any errors in the Client or Server rpt? Also, if you have infistar, be sure to whitelist!

A blank screen is most common when you have mismatched IDDs in mpmissions\Exile.Altis\.config.cpp Let me show you:

class cyMachine {
    controlID = 85150; // <---- THIS!!!
    appID = "App05";  // <-- ALSO THIS MUST MATCH THE BUTTON NUMBER!!
    title = "Player Market By Cyunide";
};

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

class XM8SlideCyunide: RscExileXM8Slide
{
    idc = 85150; // <-- MUST MATCH THIS! controlID
    class Controls 
    {

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

class XM8_App05_Button: RscExileXM8AppButton1x1 { // <---- NOTICE App05 MUST MATCH appID above!
    textureNoShortcut = "\exile_assets\texture\ui\poptab_ca.paa";
    text = "Player Market";
    onButtonClick = "['cyMachine', 0] call ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide;";
    resource = "XM8SlideCyunide";
};

 

Edited by Cyunide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyunide said:

Odd. Are there any errors in the Client or Server rpt? Also, if you have infistar, be sure to whitelist!

A blank screen is most common when you have mismatched IDDs in mpmissions\Exile.Altis\.config.cpp Let me show you:


class cyMachine {
    controlID = 85150; // <---- THIS!!!
    appID = "App05";  // <-- ALSO THIS MUST MATCH THE BUTTON NUMBER!!
    title = "Player Market By Cyunide";
};

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

class XM8SlideCyunide: RscExileXM8Slide
{
    idc = 85150; // <-- MUST MATCH THIS! controlID
    class Controls 
    {

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

class XM8_App05_Button: RscExileXM8AppButton1x1 { // <---- NOTICE App05 MUST MATCH appID above!
    textureNoShortcut = "\exile_assets\texture\ui\poptab_ca.paa";
    text = "Player Market";
    onButtonClick = "['cyMachine', 0] call ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide;";
    resource = "XM8SlideCyunide";
};

 

infiSTAR is already correct, the setup is correct, There original download has the controlID as 85160 not 85150. I went ahead and swapped them as shown. No change. There is something I am questioning, in your config.cpp you have // START PASTE and // END PASTE written into class XM8SlideCyunide: RscExileXM8Slide which means nothing to me since there is no explanation as to why you added this. One class is defined as the slider class and the other is what I assume the display when it's opened.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.