General_Jacob

Vehicle and AI Hitpoints

Question

Hi all, 

I have the RPT errors for duplicate hitpoints on vehicles and turrets, and missing hitpoints for one plane as well. I was hoping for some help because while most people say "leave it alone everyone has stuff like that" it has made AI and players invincible in certain vehicle positions. Where hitpoints are missing obviously the entity in question can not be hit and to me that is not a "leave it alone" issue but something to fix somewhat immediately. If anyone has ever corrected these issues or has any insight I would love whatever help I can get. 

For reference i have these: https://hastebin.com/acifomewep.pas

and these: https://hastebin.com/usaradatux.pas

3 answers to this question

Only the exile dev team can fix this issue as it is related to the 3d model. Same with the missing get in/out points and gunner positions 

well see heres my issue with that potential answer, 1) it is not the same on all servers as plenty of them have the same turrets with working hitpoints and 2) they worked on my server as well to a point but somewhere along the line the hitpoints broke/were deleted/something. I am working myself to figure it out but am still seeking a bit more insight

If other servers are not getting the issue then they are most likely using a different vehicle mod, one that is updated correctly. 

Bohemia released a patch some time ago that introduced a new hit point, which is when these errors started I believe. 

Running only vanilla vehicles may fix your errors, but knowing Bohemia, probably not. Unless one of the devs cracks open the p3D's or possibly the config, there is nothing that can be done

Advertisement