Sign in to follow this  
@jannikahoi

Server Crash/Lowfps

Question

We got a problem with our Server. It constently crashes if the Server is full (70 ppl). We know that it has smth to do with the safezone and the vehicles in it. If you drive or fly inside a safezone and the Godmode notification pops-up you get 5FPS clientside for like 5 minutes. In this time also the server fps sinks drastically so that other players also get laggs/lowfps. If we have luck those laggs/fpsdrops just stop but most of the time the server Crashes... Since the .rpt is like 20mb big i uploaded it (281000 lines)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XvmuT3e8h2KQ-K4SSqkuStNVUGrY17y8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your help. Hopefully we can find a Solution. If you need more information let me know :)

Edited by @jannikahoi

7 answers to this question

In your launch parameters, remove -maxMem=20000 -cpuCount=8 and change -exThreads=7 to -exThreads=1
From what I can see, your server cannot cope, that is either due to server hardware, basic.cfg or player count
Note, I counted 25k Network message ******* is pending in that server report, that suggests that the server simply cannot cope

Advertisement

We still have Server crashes! We could fix the performance issues thanks to MGTDB but sadly the server still crashs if the server is full.

Server Performance: Intel i7-7700k 4/8t 45GHz and 64GB RAM

We run our Arma3Server on the 32-Bit binary!

Our Server now starts running on 64-Bit. Also we enabled Ai-Offload in the DMS scripts and activated our headless client. Ill report back how the server runs!

Advertisement