Sign in to follow this  
morphy1337

Spawning in grass, then being kicked

Question

Hello everyone,

I've tried setting up my server, everything is fine until I join the server and I see myself in grass (FPP).

I'm new at this, so I watched tutorial on Youtube.

https://pastebin.com/Pc9UzVK5 here is my extDB log

https://pastebin.com/Xq8SgWD8 and here is my server rpt log

I have attached pic of how it looks like when I join.

Thank you for all replies :)

sample.png

Edited by morphy1337

4 answers to this question

I'm no expert in this but here is my experience (I've spent most all my time with Arma x64 and extDB3 - so extDB2 is a little foreign):

1. Your RPT file seems pretty "normal" (lots of info and a few "normal" errors)

2. The DB log seem to hold the clues

- You are getting a database connection - good

- The first error line in the DB log

[18:14:28:138861 +02:00] [Thread 7704] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Error StatementException: MySQL: [MySQL]: [Comment]: mysql_stmt_prepare error [mysql_stmt_error]: Table 'exile.container' doesn't exist   [mysql_stmt_errno]: 1146    [mysql_stmt_sqlstate]: 42S02    [statemnt]: UPDATE container SET abandoned = NOW(), pin_code = '0000' WHERE (SELECT flag_stolen_at FROM territory WHERE territory.id = container.territory_id AND territory.flag_stolen_at < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL ? DAY));

seems to indicate that the database schema (e.g. the exile schema) is not correctly set up.

What I would do is delete the exile schema and then rerun the exile SQL schema creation script again.

One thing I will note is sometimes if you are the first person to log in you may not get into the game and will be kicked. If you log in again, things will be okay (seems like the database is "warming up" :-) )

HTH

-- Terror_Nova

Join us on the DoD servers - Exile Altis Militarised, Exile Lythium Militarised and Exile Altis Epoch

definately looks like an issue with how you have set up the database. maybe a screen shot of the database showing the schema and tables

there are also a lot of db related errors in the server rpt

Edited by dekela

Advertisement

I had same problem, likely to be database initial setup. See if line below in my.ini file is like this. Should fix issue.

need to make sql-mode="" in you mysql my.ini file.

Advertisement