Sign in to follow this  
Rogans

[SOLVED] Infistar

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm Rogans, I've just recently got Infistar. However my mission runs the BIS Arsenal, Infistar keeps banning people that go into the Arsenal Menu. My mission needs THE Arsenal, However, I have not found a way round it. I've tried in the Infistar.config turning this bit to false to stop the check /* check for RscDisplayArsenal / _checkRscDisplayArsenal = false; / true or false */.

However I am still being banned  "Name(UID) - BadVar#1: BIS_fnc_arsenal_fullArsenal - false", "Name(UID) - Hacked: RscDisplayArsenal - Display #-1". Does anyone know how to get Infistar to stop banning people from using the arsenal. Or do I have to actually whitelist people to use the Arsenal. Which is a massive pain. 

Thanks, for any ideas, I'll be sure to get back to you to see if It works properly 

Rogans 

we had a private conversation and this should be solved :) solution I sent (in case someone else has the same issue):

Hey

sorry for that mistak, there is a list of variables which cause a ban due to them being used in hack menus and that wasn't effected by the option you checked there.

// FOR THE EXILE VERSION OF infiSTAR

please go into your file here:
@infiSTAR_Exile\addons\a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp
find this array:
HEDaab9GqmuIIMWP4jh1Q.png
and delete this:
HEDaab9GqmuIIMWP4jh1Q.png

// FOR THE ARMA 3 version

if you go into your
@infiSTAR_A3\addons\a3_infiSTAR\infiSTAR_config.sqf

sVDuinQub5fXfNsgUyj0N.png

just delete this: