Sign in to follow this  
FoxVex

x not signed by a key accepted by this server

Question

First off, i'm this is my mate and I's first attempt to try and make our own server so we don't know too much about the goings on server side. We've hosted other game servers before but this is really the only one we've had issue after issue. 

My mate brought a server off Streamline servers to have a test of it. We've got vanilla exile working with just installing the base mod, but as soon as I start trying to change the map to Chernarus (here) I start getting the problems. I've installed both CUP Terrains Core and Maps which are required in order to run it, change the server.cfg file to run the Exile.Chernarus pbo but upon starting the server up and attempting to join, i'm met with this http://prntscr.com/kcno7l doing a little googling on it, it's apparently something to do with outdated mods of some kind. However Streamline servers has a feature where you can install these mods directly into the files without having to put them there yourself. I know i'm not personally running the wrong version because I can join other servers just fine with the same core mods. For reference, this is the current command line i'm using http://prntscr.com/kcnpiv and as far as i'm aware, everything is correct. What could be causing this problem? Additionally, in the console i'm getting 'Server error: Player without identity Denizen (id 214617608)' error being spammed.

If you need me to give extra details, please specify what I need and i'll try my best. 

2 answers to this question

I am assuming you are accessing the files via a FTP connection since you don't have full control of the box. In your root directory you will find a folder called "keys". Every mod you run on your server will also have a "keys" folder inside it. You need to make a copy of the key in the mod folder (i.e. CUP_Terrains_Core) and place the copy into the root directory "keys" folder.

Advertisement