Mr.Bagge

TCA Kicks

Question

Hello!

I have become frustrated for the past since it seems like TCA likes to poke everyone them out of the server.

I have realised everyone dont have problem with the TCA kicks. But some people gets TCA kicked for wrong signatures while others gets just a TCA: Kicked off the game - Without any kick msg.

I have spoken with the players and they have tried reinstalling Arma 3 and all the mods. It worked just fine whenever I disabled the signatures to 0 in the config.

Is this really server sided? or is it client side? If so, any Idea how to fix this?

7 answers to this question

Advertisement

Hello @Mr.Bagge,

Signature checks are set and done by the server.  The client needs to do nothing.

Kicks can be caused by MANY things.

But what I do not understand, why are you asking US???  You REALLY need to ask TCA.  This is an OLD problem people keep asking:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/6/412447613566423517/

http://xtgcommunity.net/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/378-tutorial-how-to-implement-auto-restarts-to-exile-mod-arma-3/

This forum has NOTHING TO DO WITH TCA.

:)

i believe TCA is the name of the servers profile set in start parameters -name=TCA

so not sure how you can ask TCA anything

@dekela - Incorrect.  Read the above posts.  The 'TCA' is not 'nothing'.  These people joined some server (it would appear) 'named' 'TCA'.  They have an issue, they need to contact the server owner.  You know, the ones who created the '-name=TCA'.

Especially, the last post, which it appears you did not even bother to read, just condemn.  For IF YOU HAD, you would have seen:

"...if you have purchased the "infiSTAR Exile". You can easily setup auto restarts without the need of batch files or ---> TCA <--- Game Panel Scheduler..."

Regardless, it is either a server or a company that hosts ARMA servers.  This forum is not where this needs to be addressed.  They need to contact 'TCA', who ever 'they' are.

;)

Posted (edited)

TCA is the name of the server profile like i already stated, it is not the name of the server or the hosting company. many hosting companies use TCA as a profile name as they use the same control panel HERE. good luck getting any response from a server profile or game panel, but by all means give it a try. also, Mr. Bagge would appear to be the owner of the server in question " which it appears you did not even bother to read ", so i would assume he would have spoken to himself about the issue already. heaven forbid that a server owner running Exile would dare come to the Exile forum for help regarding an issue he cant fix. LUDACRIS!

as for the kicks, 98% of 'client not responding', 'signature check timed out' etc are caused by the clients connection to the server, and have nothing at all to do with the server itself. some fixes that work some of the time are

• restart computer and router
  • delete and reinstall Battleye files
  • verify game files
  • join another server and rejoin original server
  • wait for a server restart
  • all of the above
  • none of the above

so @Mr.Bagge there is most likely nothing wrong with your server, its profile or your TCAdmin panel, it is most likely bad internet/connection from the clients

Edited by dekela

Advertisement