Sign in to follow this  
UraNuS

Aircraft Trader Code 13

Question

Spoiler

lqyvyji.jpg

I make a new USSfreedom "tradercity" i put 6 new traders: Wastedump , BoatTrader, EquipamentTrader, ArmoryTrader, FoodTrader and the AircraftTrader all others works fine, but the Aicrafttrader shows me this message "code 13" and I can not buy any plane...

Linux Server, DMS, ExileZ, FastTravel, Stargates, CUPs Mods and more things, all works fine...

I uses EasyTrader and try this script (purcharse at specific...) but not work still have code13... (and i put Land_HelipadEmpty_F and Land_HelipadSquare_F from other script to the map nest to aircrafttrader)

the trader of Aircrafts its a "clone" from basic exile aircraft trader (only changed the loadout), other traders are cloned and works fine...

Here is screen of error...

Spoiler

q38cwrv.jpg

thanks for help!

Edited by UraNuS

9 answers to this question

Advertisement

@StokesMagee NOP... i moved 5 and 10 metres around anithing and says again code 13, and in airport the aircraft trader is surrounded with items and works...

Edited by UraNuS

How far is the heli pad away from the trader ? While testing it on my server i came to the conclusion maximum distance is 50m from trader to helipad.

27 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

it really all depends on where you place it and how you called the script for distance

The script he runs is using the function "nearestObject" and the Hardcoded radius is 50 meters. So in this example it has to be less than 50m away from the trader.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/nearestObject

Edited by El Rabito

6 hours ago, UraNuS said:

... (and i put Land_HelipadEmpty_F and Land_HelipadSquare_F from other script to the map nest to aircrafttrader)

Yes....

Advertisement