• 0
Sign in to follow this  
NeverAgain

[Solved]Interaction menu

Question

Hi i try to fix my pack bike,hide body but nothing work...Please help.

Another interaction menu work well but this two no...

Edited by NeverAgain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

  • 0
4 hours ago, NeverAgain said:

Hi i try to fix my pack bike,hide body but nothing work...Please help.

Another interaction menu work well but this two no...

you need to give us more info, as in what scripts you are using if any or a mod for it not just what you wrote.

Make sure you say things very clear so we would know if its a mod/script or infistar issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

you need to give us more info, as in what scripts you are using if any or a mod for it not just what you wrote.

Make sure you say things very clear so we would know if its a mod/script or infistar issue

Hmm updated exad here:

https://www.exilemod.com/topic/25899-update-exad-v104/#comment-187928

Update infistar to v93.

Maybe i mistake something wrong with this update.But xm8 apps work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
On 7. 8. 2018 at 0:42 AM, hogansheroes said:

 

Ok a compéletly reinstall server but i have problem with interaction menu if i add new server load but kicked me to lobby . No error in rpt no error in Db log.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

so what are you trying to add to your interaction menu

So if i add whatever new interation menu server load but kicked me to lobby. I just can not add new interactions. something is blocking it

I add Salvage and server kicked players:

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
	class Car 
	{
		targetType = 2;
		target = "Car";

		class Actions 
 		{   
            // Salvage a vehicle for bodies
            class Salvage: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Salvage Vehicle";
                condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
                action = "_this call SV_fnc_SalvageVehicle";
            };	
			class ScanLock: ExileAbstractAction
			{
				title = "Scan Lock";
				condition = "('Exile_Item_ThermalScannerPro' in (magazines player)) && !ExilePlayerInSafezone && ((locked ExileClientInteractionObject) != 1)";
				action = "_this call ExileClient_object_lock_scan";
			};

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

and besides this is yours

            // Salvage a vehicle for bodies
            class Salvage: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Salvage Vehicle";
                condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
                action = "_this call SV_fnc_SalvageVehicle";
            };    

and here is mine do you see the diffrence

            // Salvage Vehicle
            class Salvage: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Salvage Vehicle";
                condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
                action = "_this call NR_fnc_SalvageVehicleC";
            };    

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

and besides this is yours

            // Salvage a vehicle for bodies
            class Salvage: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Salvage Vehicle";
                condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
                action = "_this call SV_fnc_SalvageVehicle";
            };    

and here is mine do you see the diffrence

            // Salvage Vehicle
            class Salvage: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Salvage Vehicle";
                condition = "(!(alive (ExileClientInteractionObject)))";
                action = "_this call NR_fnc_SalvageVehicleC";
            };    

I have                                action = "_this call SV_fnc_SalvageVehicle";

and you have                  action = "_this call NR_fnc_SalvageVehicleC";

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Now i try add this :

class CfgInteractionMenus
{
    class Weed
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "DDR_Weed_Plant";

        class Actions 
        {
            class HarvestWeed: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Harvest the Weed";
                condition = "('Exile_Item_Knife' in (magazines player) && !ExilePlayerInSafezone)";
                action = "_this call DDR_fnc_Weed";
            };
        };
    };
    class Mushrooms
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "DDR_Mushrooms";

        class Actions 
        {
            class HarvestMushrooms: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Harvest the Mushrooms";
                condition = "('Exile_Item_Knife' in (magazines player) && !ExilePlayerInSafezone)";
                action = "_this call DDR_fnc_Mushrooms";
            };
        };
    };
    class Ore_Mining
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "DDR_Ore_Rock";

        class Actions 
        {
            class materials1: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Reduce raw materials";
                condition = "('DDR_Item_Pickaxe' in (magazines player) && !ExilePlayerInSafezone)";
                action = "_this call DDR_fnc_Ore_Mining";
            };
        };
    };
    class Crystal_Mining
    {
        targetType = 2;
        target = "DDR_Crystal_Rock";

        class Actions 
        {
            class materials2: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Reduce raw materials";
                condition = "('DDR_Item_Pickaxe' in (magazines player) && !ExilePlayerInSafezone)";
                action = "_this call DDR_fnc_Crystal_Mining";
            };
        };
    };
};

But still server kicked me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.