Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Raven

[Solved]Extened survival pack problem

Question

Hello. First sorry for my english. I have server a few weeks, i use RHSrf, RHSus Extended base mod and extended survival pack and a3xai, VEMFr. Everything was ok and work fine.  Last week i try to install dms and occupation and in my rpt i saw error "you cannot play edit this missionbecause.. bla bla bla extended survival pack was delet". With a3xai there is no such problem, only when i install dms and occupation. How can to fix this? 

Edited by Mr.Raven

5 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Mr.Raven said:

Hello. First sorry for my english. I have server a few weeks, i use RHSrf, RHSus Extended base mod and extended survival pack and a3xai, VEMFr. Everything was ok and work fine.  Last week i try to install dms and occupation and in my rpt i saw error "you cannot play edit this missionbecause.. bla bla bla extended survival pack was delet". With a3xai there is no such problem, only when i install dms and occupation. How can to fix this? 

You forgot copy extended survival pack  bikey to your key folder on your server.

2 hours ago, NeverAgain said:

You forgot copy extended survival pack  bikey to your key folder on your server.

2 hours ago, NeverAgain said:

Key is copied in right folder. As i say this error is only when dms and occupation installed. When remove dms and occup And install a3xai there is no  problem. I hope you understand me.

Advertisement
24 minutes ago, Mr.Raven said:

Key is copied in right folder. As i say this error is only when dms and occupation installed. When remove dms and occup And install a3xai there is no  problem. I hope you understand me.

Then add this to mission.sqm

addons[]=
{
	"ddr_vehicles",
	"Extended_Survival_Pack"

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, NeverAgain said:

Then add this to mission.sqm

addons[]=
{
	"ddr_vehicles",
	"Extended_Survival_Pack"