Jacobob

Server is stuck in a loop

Question

Hello,

For some reason, my server is stuck in a loop and I can't find the error. Today I changed the mission file and the Exile_server_Config I changed stuff in both and added it to my changelog. I uploaded the server files again turned on the server and then the loop began. I downloaded a fresh copy of the Exile_server_config from the website and put that it refreshed the server and still have the same problem. Thinking this is the mission file problem now I used a backup mission file i had which was 3 days old put that in and still the same problem server is looping I have not added/removed mods and the server was working earlier. Does anyone have any fixes for this error? Anything will be great thank you here is a pastebin of the loop.

https://pastebin.com/AARMgped

Thank you

Jacobob

2 answers to this question

Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Malden\TRADERS\RHSW\TraderCategoriesRHSW.hpp, line 965: /CfgTraderCategories.RHSStaticMG: Member already defined.

• Like 1

On 12/08/2018 at 10:36 PM, Beowulfv said:

Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Malden\TRADERS\RHSW\TraderCategoriesRHSW.hpp, line 965: /CfgTraderCategories.RHSStaticMG: Member already defined.

fixed that still had the same problem, Wasn't my mission file or anything like that turns out it was a infistar server addon which I had removed some of the code in there and missed a comma. Replaced the comma and is now working. Thank you @Beowulfv

Edited by Jacobob

Advertisement