Alucard

players are dying when spawning in

Question

so i got a problem. when ppl halo spawn in sometimes they die 2 seconds later any idea how to fix that?

Edited by Alucard

5 answers to this question

would be nice to write what was the issue and how it was fixed, just in case someone else will have the same issue in the future ;)

Hello @Alucard,

What I can tell you is this is NOT part of Exile.  This means a few things:

1 - You have installed/configured Exile incorrectly

2 - You have installed/configured some mod incorrectly

3 - You're using an out-dated mod

There is no way anyone can tell which of the above 3 is causing your issue.  It is even possible ALL THREE are in effect!  No one can know.

I would recommend you READ AND FOLLOW the instructions in my post:

Good luck!

:)

Advertisement
On 8/27/2018 at 11:50 AM, Brenner said:

would be nice to write what was the issue and how it was fixed, just in case someone else will have the same issue in the future ;)

Exactly this, I was having the same issue. Freshly built server file system and mission file. I was using the latest version of Exile, no additional mods(except for CBA_A3) and nothing had been configured within the Exile files. When I would halo spawn, the wind sound was non-existent yet I was 1000m high and in the falling-with-parachute-pack animation . My character then cycled through a weapon holstering animation, and then the screen glitched while my character ended up ragdolling on the ground, dead. All of this took two seconds to complete.

What I did to fix it is went to @ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config.pbo, searched for useStackedEH using ctrl+f, set from 0 to 1. I have not had a spawn death since.

Advertisement