Reaper11c

Removing Exiles Action Menu

Question

Hey every one im trying to figure out how to disable exiles action menu so another action menu can default to it like A.C.E 3s action menu. Or if there is a way to over ride exiles action menu.

5 answers to this question

What exactly do you mean by "Action Menu" if you are referring to the scroll menu then I'm not aware that ACE3 has its own scroll menu? ACE3 has an interaction menu which by default is "Win" for the interaction menu "Win+CTRL" for the self interaction menu, these menus should work just fine for Exile however things such as the medical system is not compatible with Exile unfortunately :( 

the issue i notice im having is that the self interaction menu is working fine but the interaction menu for objects is not but as soon as i remove exile it works so idk why its doing that i assume its exile. for the medical i just removed that pbo from ACE3 and chose to opt for exiles medical.  

Advertisement
15 minutes ago, Reaper11c said:

the issue i notice im having is that the self interaction menu is working fine but the interaction menu for objects is not but as soon as i remove exile it works so idk why its doing that i assume its exile. for the medical i just removed that pbo from ACE3 and chose to opt for exiles medical.  

Oh I see what you mean, unfortunately I don't have a solution for that and I haven't managed to find one myself yet either, I'm currently trying to get the medical system working but these two mods don't like being together :/ 

• Like 1

Yea i have noticed right now im working on trying to get a way for the medical system to work with exile its probably going to be alot of trial and error and code. but if i find a fix for these i will make sure to post my findings. thank you for responses as well.

Hello @Reaper11c,

'Action Menu' IS the correct term!  :)

You have 2 'styles':

1 - Player

2 - Objects

The 'actions' are in the Mission.PBO, Config.CPP file.

For example:

// Repairs a vehicle to 100%. Requires Duckttape
            class Repair: ExileAbstractAction
            {
                title = "Repair";
                condition = "true";
                action = "['RepairVehicle', _this select 0] call ExileClient_action_execute";
            };

You wish to remove 'repair' for vehicles?  Remove the ENTIRE entry!  It is that easy.  If you wish to 'go beyond' this, you need to search all files for the keyword 'AddAction'.  This is the command that is used to add menu items to the Player's OR Object's menu.  What they are doing is taking the above info and inserted into the 'proper place' for the AddAction command.

See:  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction

:)

• Like 1

Advertisement