Niveleur

Exile UI shrank, other UI cut off.

Question

I went in to fix my resolution (It was set to 1920x1080, I changed to to 3840x2160 to match my computer's display), and after restarting the game, this is the issue I was greeted by. I haven't been able to find any other forum post with this issue and I have no idea how to fix it. I've tried setting the display as low as "Small" and as high as "Very Large" I just can't fix this issue, if anyone has any idea, please let me know.

20180903165711_1.jpg

2 answers to this question

I am running it at 4K but yes, you have to accept the UI will be small or cutoff if you do. There is no solution I've been able to establish I'm afraid and this isn't the first time it's been asked.

For me, I just accept it's a small interface and live with it but I know plenty of people who wouldn't so no judgement from me.

My status bar does work just fine though incidentally, I have my server configured so users can select what's on the bar, font size etc. so I just adjusted it as needed to work on a 4K display. Not sure if you can do that on whatever the server is you play on.

Advertisement