Ghostrider-DBD

blckeagls Missions: Dynamic, Static, Highly Configurable, Mission Creation Tools Included.

158 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, DackJaniels said:

Ok I managed to do it by myself.

You need to download, and install everything as instructed in the readme.

Then, go into addons/custom_server/Configs/ , and edit the blck_configs.sqf that you will be using, and go at that part:

////////////////////
	// Enable / Disable Missions
	////////////////////

// Maximum number of missions shown on the map at any one time.
	// Change this value to reduce the number of spawned missions at any one time.
	blck_maxSpawnedMissions = 4;

//Set to -1 to disable. Values of 2 or more force the mission spawner to spawn copies of that mission - this feature is not recommended because you may run out of available groups.
	blck_enableOrangeMissions = 1;  
	blck_enableGreenMissions = 1;
	blck_enableRedMissions = 2;
	blck_enableBlueMissions = 1;
	blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 3;  // Values from -1 (no UMS) to N (N Underwater missions will be spawned; static UMS units and subs will be spawned.	

Here you can edit the overall number of missions you want, and which ones you want.

Just put all the misisons to -1 except " blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions "

Don't forget to re-pbo your folder and upload it to your FTP or put it in your server folder

And you're done :)

its just turn off missions, i mean i need some decision for unlocking vehicle of that missions

3 hours ago, romeno-k said:

its just turn off missions, i mean i need some decision for unlocking vehicle of that missions

This I don't know, I'm also wondering how we can unlock AI vehicles atfer the missions.

Advertisement

Hi, I'm having some issues with the loot rewards, it never seems to give what i set it for. I assume the first figure below is the minimum it should payout and the second the maximum.
Most of the tests I have done, I seem to get less than the minimum.

blck_crateMoneyBlue = [30000,30000];
	blck_crateMoneyRed = [40000, 40000];
	blck_crateMoneyGreen = [60000, 60000];
	blck_crateMoneyOrange = [75000, 75000];

@JackDaniels I think you are looking for this (In my case blck_configs_mil.sqf )

blck_killEmptyAIVehicles = false; // when true, the AI vehicle will be extensively damaged once all AI have gotten out or been killed.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:34 PM, DackJaniels said:

This I don't know, I'm also wondering how we can unlock AI vehicles atfer the missions.

** WORKAROUND **  for HC and vehicles not unlocking after mission completion.

in GMS_fnc_configureMissionVehicle.sqf

Find :    _veh setVehicleLock "LOCKEDPLAYER";

and change to
_veh setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; 

save and repack

It basicly unlocks the vehicle when it spawn so the player can enter it any given time.

/Porkeld

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been trying to set up this system for a while now but I keep running into a couple issues.

First - is there any way to specify the number of AI added to the vehicles vs in the water in the UMS missions? I'm trying to set one up with just a couple armed boats and no swimmers. I am able to prevent the scuba AI from spawning but I always end up with empty seats on the boats and AI treading water in full gear.

Second - the gear selection seems to ignore what I have specified in the config files as they spawn with random uniforms and weapons which are not listed in any of the configs and some not even the trader lists or loot tables. Our server is using WWII and Vietnam equipment - I keep seeing AI spawning with plate carriers, LRR's and Cyrus's with a random assortment of clothes.

This second one may be tied to an error I keep seeing in the RPT - 

Spoiler

23:14:31 Error in expression <eapons" >> _weap >> "magazines");
_unit addMagazines [selectRandom _ammoChoices,>
23:14:31   Error position: <addMagazines [selectRandom _ammoChoices,>
23:14:31   Error Type Any, expected String
23:14:31 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_spawnUnit.sqf, line 113

If anyone can offer some advice, I would love to get this system working properly.

Edited by Gristle

On 5/4/2019 at 12:07 AM, Gristle said:

I've been trying to set up this system for a while now but I keep running into a couple issues.

First - is there any way to specify the number of AI added to the vehicles vs in the water in the UMS missions? I'm trying to set one up with just a couple armed boats and no swimmers. I am able to prevent the scuba AI from spawning but I always end up with empty seats on the boats and AI treading water in full gear.

Second - the gear selection seems to ignore what I have specified in the config files as they spawn with random uniforms and weapons which are not listed in any of the configs and some not even the trader lists or loot tables. Our server is using WWII and Vietnam equipment - I keep seeing AI spawning with plate carriers, LRR's and Cyrus's with a random assortment of clothes.

This second one may be tied to an error I keep seeing in the RPT - 

Reveal hidden contents

23:14:31 Error in expression <eapons" >> _weap >> "magazines");
_unit addMagazines [selectRandom _ammoChoices,>
23:14:31   Error position: <addMagazines [selectRandom _ammoChoices,>
23:14:31   Error Type Any, expected String
23:14:31 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_spawnUnit.sqf, line 113

If anyone can offer some advice, I would love to get this system working properly.

You can change what spawns at underwater missions by editing:

Custum_Server\Missions\UMS\dynamicMissions\default.sqf

To prevent any scuba units from spawning change the following:

_minNoAI = 0; // Modify as needed
_maxNoAI = 0;   // Modify as needed.
_noAIGroups = 0; // Modify as needed; note that these values are ignored of you specify AI patrols in the array below.
_missionGroups =
[
    // Intended to be land-based units or units manning some sort of above-water structure.
    // position relative to center, difficulty, no AI, minRadius, maxRadius
    // [[1,-1,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10]
];
_scubaGroupParameters = [
    // Scuba units.
    // [[-10.9121,-10.9824,-1.20243],5,7,"Green",5,12],
    //[[-2,2,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10],
    //[[2,-2,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10]
];

To force AI Loadouts to be what is defined in the configs set

blck_useConfigsGeneratedLoadouts = false;

On 5/15/2019 at 9:14 PM, Ghostrider-DBD said:

You can change what spawns at underwater missions by editing:

Custum_Server\Missions\UMS\dynamicMissions\default.sqf

To prevent any scuba units from spawning change the following:

_minNoAI = 0; // Modify as needed
_maxNoAI = 0;   // Modify as needed.
_noAIGroups = 0; // Modify as needed; note that these values are ignored of you specify AI patrols in the array below.
_missionGroups =
[
    // Intended to be land-based units or units manning some sort of above-water structure.
    // position relative to center, difficulty, no AI, minRadius, maxRadius
    // [[1,-1,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10]
];
_scubaGroupParameters = [
    // Scuba units.
    // [[-10.9121,-10.9824,-1.20243],5,7,"Green",5,12],
    //[[-2,2,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10],
    //[[2,-2,-1],2,3,"red", 5,10]
];

To force AI Loadouts to be what is defined in the configs set

blck_useConfigsGeneratedLoadouts = false;

Thanks for the response! I did sort out the dynamic vs defined loadouts since I had made that post but I am still having some trouble with the boat patrols. I had the scuba groups already disabled but I went ahead and changed the counts to 0 as you recommended. I still end up with two or three AI treading water in regular uniforms (as opposed to scuba gear) and the boats have only two or three crew each. Is there a way to define how many gunners and passengers they should spawn with? The vehicles have plenty of room for the ones swimming.

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

Thanks for the response! I did sort out the dynamic vs defined loadouts since I had made that post but I am still having some trouble with the boat patrols. I had the scuba groups already disabled but I went ahead and changed the counts to 0 as you recommended. I still end up with two or three AI treading water in regular uniforms (as opposed to scuba gear) and the boats have only two or three crew each. Is there a way to define how many gunners and passengers they should spawn with? The vehicles have plenty of room for the ones swimming.

That is not currently configurable. If you look through the scripts for UMS you should find what you are looking for.

12 hours ago, Ghostrider-DBD said:

That is not currently configurable. If you look through the scripts for UMS you should find what you are looking for.

Thanks, I will dig through the files and see what I can turn up. In the meantime, I've been running into some issues with the asset missions not completing when the other AI have been killed? The 'Capture' addaction doesn't result in mission completion and gives the negative message as though the 'blck_unguarded' variable is not being updated when the last non-asset unit has been killed.

36 minutes ago, Gristle said:

Thanks, I will dig through the files and see what I can turn up. In the meantime, I've been running into some issues with the asset missions not completing when the other AI have been killed? The 'Capture' addaction doesn't result in mission completion and gives the negative message as though the 'blck_unguarded' variable is not being updated when the last non-asset unit has been killed.

If you mean that there is no action available on the asset, check that the assets are being properly initialized. The functions are in blckClient.sqf in the \debug folder. MGT found the fix for this a while ago. It should look like this:

GMS_fnc_addHostageActions = {
        private _hostage = _this;
        //private _handle = _hostage addAction ["Free Hostage",{_this call GMS_fnc_freeHostage}]; //,[],1,showWindow,hideOnUse,(alive _hostage)];
        private _handle = _hostage addAction ["Free Hostage",{_this call GMS_fnc_freeHostage},[],1,showWindow,hideOnUse]; //,"",{alive _target}]; //,"", (alive _target)];     
    };

IF that is correct, I am not sure what the issue would be. As far as I know it works fine on our servers.

Edited by Ghostrider-DBD

Advertisement