Ghostrider-DBD

blckeagls Missions: Dynamic, Static, Highly Configurable, Mission Creation Tools Included.

158 posts in this topic

@Ghostrider-DBD Hi! There is still such a mistake in logs:

Spoiler

13:38:12 Error in expression <0]);
if (_nearestVehicles isEqualTo []) exitWith
{

} else {
private _nearestVe>
13:38:12   Error position: <exitWith
{

} else {
private _nearestVe>
13:38:12   Error exitwith: Type Array, expected code
13:38:12 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_alertNearbyVehicles.sqf, line 7

14 hours ago, Irkutsk86 said:

@Ghostrider-DBD Hi! There is still such a mistake in logs:

Hide contents

13:38:12 Error in expression <0]);
if (_nearestVehicles isEqualTo []) exitWith
{

} else {
private _nearestVe>
13:38:12   Error position: <exitWith
{

} else {
private _nearestVe>
13:38:12   Error exitwith: Type Array, expected code
13:38:12 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_alertNearbyVehicles.sqf, line 7

Thank you for reporting - I just saw the same error on a test server. I'll post a fix when I have it.

Advertisement

Thought about adding an option to use the same "Kill notification" as DMS/ZCP/Occupation?? how those popup and the bleep sound when you kill an AI?

1 hour ago, PRJX said:

Thought about adding an option to use the same "Kill notification" as DMS/ZCP/Occupation?? how those popup and the bleep sound when you kill an AI?

you should be getting a kill notification - I could, I suppose add a sound in the future if you all wish one.

8 hours ago, Ghostrider-DBD said:

you should be getting a kill notification - I could, I suppose add a sound in the future if you all wish one.

i know, and i am! i'm using this awesome system for a few days now, tweaked it here and there.. it's working great.. i would just like it to emerge into the rest of the missions alongside of them if you know what i mean.. like the way the kill notification pops up now is waaaay different then DMS, i'm not good enough of a coder myself to be able to "Port" over what DMS has into blckeagles. 

Eitherway, Kuplion should've done a pullrequest on the github cos hes helped me fix the "Claim Vehicle" problem i had with AI vehicles ;) if not, either ask him or i can send you the files he updated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PRJX said:

i know, and i am! i'm using this awesome system for a few days now, tweaked it here and there.. it's working great.. i would just like it to emerge into the rest of the missions alongside of them if you know what i mean.. like the way the kill notification pops up now is waaaay different then DMS, i'm not good enough of a coder myself to be able to "Port" over what DMS has into blckeagles. 

Eitherway, Kuplion should've done a pullrequest on the github cos hes helped me fix the "Claim Vehicle" problem i had with AI vehicles ;) if not, either ask him or i can send you the files he updated.

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to use the DMS notifications or a clone without permission.

I'll look for the pull request. A few people have asked for that feature and if there is already a solution that would be great.

If the tweaks affect code I'd very much appreciate pull requests or issue descriptions on the github.

Thanks !

• Like 2

Hi,
Will the following replace the fasternights code in Occupation which I have stopped using?

blck_useTimeAcceleration = true; // When true, time acceleration will be periodically updated based on amount of daylight at that time according to the values below.
    blck_timeAccelerationDay = 3.5;  // Daytime time accelearation
    blck_timeAccelerationDusk = 4; // Dawn/dusk time accelearation
    blck_timeAccelerationNight = 60;  // Nighttim time acceleration  

Edited by MrNeal

Advertisement