Ghostrider-DBD

blckeagls Missions: Dynamic, Static, Highly Configurable, Mission Creation Tools Included.

158 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, MrNeal said:

Hi,
Will the following replace the fasternights code in Occupation which I have stopped using?

blck_useTimeAcceleration = true; // When true, time acceleration will be periodically updated based on amount of daylight at that time according to the values below.
    blck_timeAccelerationDay = 3.5;  // Daytime time accelearation
    blck_timeAccelerationDusk = 4; // Dawn/dusk time accelearation
    blck_timeAccelerationNight = 60;  // Nighttim time acceleration  

Yes, that should do it.

• Thanks 1

The issues with Static Missions throwing errors should be resolved.

I have rewritten the entire set of scripts that spawn, monitor and despawn these units to use faster coding.

Let me know if you still encounter errors.

• Like 2

Advertisement
On 6/1/2019 at 7:35 AM, PRJX said:

i know, and i am! i'm using this awesome system for a few days now, tweaked it here and there.. it's working great.. i would just like it to emerge into the rest of the missions alongside of them if you know what i mean.. like the way the kill notification pops up now is waaaay different then DMS, i'm not good enough of a coder myself to be able to "Port" over what DMS has into blckeagles. 

Eitherway, Kuplion should've done a pullrequest on the github cos hes helped me fix the "Claim Vehicle" problem i had with AI vehicles ;) if not, either ask him or i can send you the files he updated.

is the fix for vehicles not being able to be claimed an easy fix?  As i have had players saying the same issue

On 6/13/2019 at 6:17 PM, Razor77 said:

is the fix for vehicles not being able to be claimed an easy fix?  As i have had players saying the same issue

I can share you the fix. And if kuplion hasnt done a pull request yet i’ll do so :)

Advertisement