Ghostrider-DBD

blckeagls Missions: Dynamic, Static, Highly Configurable, Mission Creation Tools Included.

158 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, TheDaddy said:

Система ящиков для изъятий не написана с ИИ или маркерами. Он предназначен только для размещения ящиков в заранее определенных местах.

Определяли ли вы местоположение в конфигурационном файле SLS?

Thank you, then everything is clear.

hello, I do not want to show the missions at 0.9 that you're done, the players are confused. what should I write 1.0 or only 1 .. so that only appears, mission clear, if all npc's are really dead

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Fleischer110 said:

hello, I do not want to show the missions at 0.9 that you're done, the players are confused. what should I write 1.0 or only 1 .. so that only appears, mission clear, if all npc's are really dead

Either should do it.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:34 PM, Fleischer110 said:

in blck_configs.sqf, change the following:

blck_killPercentage = 0.999999;

Thank you for the note ... unfortunately I have already tried that, without success ..

// = no success

0.99999 = no success

1.0 = no success

1 = no success

Next I test if with "0" I can disable this function

15 hours ago, Fleischer110 said:

Thank you for the note ... unfortunately I have already tried that, without success ..

// = no success

0.99999 = no success

1.0 = no success

1 = no success

Next I test if with "0" I can disable this function

Your goal is to ensure that all AI are dead before mission completion?  In that case, you will also want to change the mission completion criteria.

Change    blck_missionEndCondition = "allKilledOrPlayerNear"; // Options are "allUnitsKilled", "playerNear", "allKilledOrPlayerNear"
to
    blck_missionEndCondition = "allUnitsKilled"; // Options are "allUnitsKilled", "playerNear", "allKilledOrPlayerNear"

Edited by Ghostrider-DBD

7 hours ago, Ghostrider-DBD said:

Your goal is to ensure that all AI are dead before mission completion?  In that case, you will also want to change the mission completion criteria.

Change    blck_missionEndCondition = "allKilledOrPlayerNear"; // Options are "allUnitsKilled", "playerNear", "allKilledOrPlayerNear"
to
    blck_missionEndCondition = "allUnitsKilled"; // Options are "allUnitsKilled", "playerNear", "allKilledOrPlayerNear"

Thnks, i see later at restart)

Advertisement