Knocks

FuMS 0.420 - The Relaunch and Repair Project

81 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, kauf said:

Anyway in hell to run FuMs without a headless client? GTX doesnt support it on my server setup (its not dedicated).

@FuMS\addons\FuMS\Themes\BaseServer.sqf

Spoiler

FuMS_ServerData =
[
    [ // Map Definition and FuMS configuration
        false, // Enable FuMS missions to run on the main server.
        // NOTE: setting to 'true' may drasticly impact server performance.

• Like 1

Advertisement

has anybody been running this without a headless client, just wondering how the performance is?

Thanks

Edited by Razor77

On 12/8/2018 at 11:04 PM, Adam Kadmon said:

Nice job @Knocks! Do you use VCOM_driving in FUMS to give convoys logic? Last time I ran that it was supper laggy, not sure if it only properly runs on HC or not

No.  I did modify the code a little to give the convoys a better chance, but I think your level of success depends on your map.  On a big open map they seem to work better than say on Tanoa.

Haven't tried with new code yet

• Like 1

So I have had FuMS working for awhile on my Altis map, however we recently decided to change maps to takistan. For some reason it will not work on takistan. Really the only difference I have between my altis map and takistan map is the mission file and the initplayerlocal.sqf. Everything else carried over from my other server and has been working. I did see that the HC missed heartbeats however the other mission system I use on my HC works totally fine so I am not really sure what is going on, any help would be appreciated. In my RPT the last fuMS entry is. I can post the full RPT if wanted.

_prefix = """"FuMS_HC_is"",""FuMS\Functions\HeartMonitor.sqf"",true,73] @ 16711.2"

On 12/21/2018 at 10:57 AM, [x] cit said:

Knocks

Can you give me an example of your convoy?

I cant run them

The upcoming release has working convoys in it.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 6:58 AM, Brotatochip said:

So I have had FuMS working for awhile on my Altis map, however we recently decided to change maps to takistan. For some reason it will not work on takistan. Really the only difference I have between my altis map and takistan map is the mission file and the initplayerlocal.sqf. Everything else carried over from my other server and has been working. I did see that the HC missed heartbeats however the other mission system I use on my HC works totally fine so I am not really sure what is going on, any help would be appreciated. In my RPT the last fuMS entry is. I can post the full RPT if wanted.

_prefix = """"FuMS_HC_is"",""FuMS\Functions\HeartMonitor.sqf"",true,73] @ 16711.2"

Sorry, I’ve been offline at a new job but there is a new version coming out tomorrow that I’ve been testing pretty extensively.  If you want to try it out and then post your full RPT, I’ll see if I see anything.  Need server RPT and HC RPT.

Also, try and run without any other mods while we troubleshoot.  Except EXILE of course.

Advertisement