Knocks

FuMS 0.420 - The Relaunch and Repair Project

80 posts in this topic

Thank you, I found the reason, it was a module from a mod that I had not long before installed in my mission.sqm. I would like to change some positions on RoadBlock_Pato missions and create my own, what tool can I get such system coordinates that are used in FUMS and DMS missions? Example:

Spoiler

FUMS ["Land_HBarrier_5_F",[16894.9,15475.3,-6.58035e-005],156.494,[[0.398845,-0.917018,0],[0,-0,1]],false]

M3E_3DEN ["Land_PaperBox_closed_F",[14609.4,16909.3,17.8152],[[0,0.999996,-0.00265204],[-0.0053265,0.00265201,0.999982]],[true,false]]

Edited by DENA77
  • Like 1

I am not able to get this working.

The Headless Client seems to connect to the Server just fine. However I get in the Server RPT log:

Server error: Player without identity headlessclient (id 1665958292)

I can see the Client on the Server... but nothing from Fums is being spawned.

I copied over the mission.sqm file from the download package... but the outcome is the same. I even placed another HC Logic in the Editor

Can anyone help me here ?

Server.rpt
Client.rpt

• Like 1

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Ando said:

I am not able to get this working.

The Headless Client seems to connect to the Server just fine. However I get in the Server RPT log:

I can see the Client on the Server... but nothing from Fums is being spawned.

I copied over the mission.sqm file from the download package... but the outcome is the same. I even placed another HC Logic in the Editor

Can anyone help me here ?

Server.rpt
Client.rpt

I do not see you -servermod = @FUMS

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DENA77 said:

I do not see you -servermod = @FUMS

Omg... somehow I forgot that parameter. Thank you ver much. It works now :D

Is there a way to restrict the amount of missions to spawn? I get the feeling that fums is trying to spawn as much as possible until the server goes to his knees...?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ando said:

Is there a way to restrict the amount of missions to spawn? I get the feeling that fums is trying to spawn as much as possible until the server goes to his knees...?

@FuMS/addons/FuMS/Themes/BaseServer.sqf

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 12:52 AM, DENA77 said:

Thank you, I found the reason, it was a module from a mod that I had not long before installed in my mission.sqm. I would like to change some positions on RoadBlock_Pato missions and create my own, what tool can I get such system coordinates that are used in FUMS and DMS missions? Example:

Hide contents

FUMS ["Land_HBarrier_5_F",[16894.9,15475.3,-6.58035e-005],156.494,[[0.398845,-0.917018,0],[0,-0,1]],false]

M3E_3DEN ["Land_PaperBox_closed_F",[14609.4,16909.3,17.8152],[[0,0.999996,-0.00265204],[-0.0053265,0.00265201,0.999982]],[true,false]]

Moving the roadblock missions is tough, I think when I did it I picked a spot in the middle of a road where I wanted to place the roadblock, let the mission start, and then moved the spawn point around until it looked ok.

You could import the building data into EDEN, manipulate them by rotation, etc, then export again.  You’d need a series of tools to do this,  but it can be done.

You could also just build a new roadblock, export it, and overwrite the ones I have.  The system should be easy to add your own content to.

Edited by Knocks

The easiest way right now keep the system from killing your server is to increase the minimum FPS.  Setting it to a higher number will restrict the ability to launch missions.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:55 AM, Ando said:

Thanks for trying it out.  Let me know what you think.

This system is being converted and added to my future creations which will not depend on Exile to run.   Please come find me on Discord to see the future plans.  

Thanks for all the support, friendship, and knowledge.  This was truly a fun system to learn on, and I look forward to Arma 4 and continuing the development of my tools and systems to make fun Arma worlds

https://discord.gg/7h6Xv5P

Advertisement