Sign in to follow this  
Wataya Lookinat

Red_Ned Z Missions

Question

Could someone help me understand what variable(s) dictate what uniform an AI can wear>? I am running a few Red_Ned DMS Z missions. I will focus on the "Infected Doctors" mission for this example. The default scientist mission uniforms "C_scientist_F", are not working on my server and all AI in the Z missions appear in their underwear. What is confusing is I have tried 3 or 4 different uniforms that would look similar to scientists ex. "U_OI_Scientist", "U_Marshal", "U_C_Paramedic_01_F", all result in naked AI at the missions. I have confirmed that the uniforms that I have listed "U_OI_Scientist", "U_Marshal", "U_C_Paramedic_01_F", do in fact work on my server as players can wear them. However, If I give the mission AI military uniforms Like "U_OG_Guerilla3_1"  it works just fine so I assume it is something I have done incorrectly or have missed.

AI set up are as follows ( // Create customised AI group
_customGearSet =     [
                        "Exile_Weapon_AK47",                                                // String | EG: "LMG_Zafir_F"
                        ["optic_Holosight"],                                                // Array of strings | EG: ["optic_dms","bipod_03_F_blk"]
                        [["Exile_Magazine_30Rnd_762x39_AK",3],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",3]],        // Array of arrays | EG: [["150Rnd_762x54_Box",2],["16Rnd_9x21_Mag",3],["Exile_Item_InstaDoc",3]]
                        "hgun_ACPC2_F",                                                        // This is just a shotgun // String | EG: "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F"
                        ["muzzle_snds_acp"],                                                // Array of strings | EG: ["optic_MRD","muzzle_snds_acp"]
                        ["ItemGPS","rzinfection_antivirus_injector","rzinfection_antivirus_pills"],    // Array of strings | EG: ["Rangefinder","ItemGPS","NVGoggles"]
                        "",                                                                    // Not adding rocket launcher // String | EG: "launch_RPG32_F"
                        "U_Marshal",                                                    // Uniform to be dressed in
                        "Exile_Headgear_GasMask",                                            // SAdded gasmask for effect
                        "V_BandollierB_blk",                                                // String | EG: "V_PlateCarrierGL_blk"
                        ""                                                                    // String | EG: "B_Carryall_oli"

Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Also thank you Red_Ned for your work. Sorry I fooked it up.

* Edit *   Things have gotten increasingly confusing. As I was writing this question the Mission "infected Doctors" (easy)  has spawned with the guerilla uniforms (That I added) and on the same map at the same time there is a Hardcore version of "infected Doctors" but the AI are naked. I have really screwed the pooch here. I apologize in advance if this is something simple.

Infected Easy.png

Infected HardCore.png

4 answers to this question

Advertisement
On 9/28/2018 at 10:21 AM, Ninja2dan said:

Which faction do your AI belong to? Which factions do the uniforms belong to? Are you using addons such as CUP, RHS, etc?

You might need to change the adduniform command to forceadduniform.

In the example mission I listed above the AI side is "Bandit". I can find not information on the U_C_Paramedic_01_F uniform but I would assume it would be Civilian. Where would I place the force uniform command line? In the mission file?

_customGearSet =     [
                        "Exile_Weapon_AK47",                                                // String | EG: "LMG_Zafir_F"
                        ["optic_Holosight"],                                                // Array of strings | EG: ["optic_dms","bipod_03_F_blk"]
                        [["Exile_Magazine_30Rnd_762x39_AK",3],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",3]],        // Array of arrays | EG: [["150Rnd_762x54_Box",2],["16Rnd_9x21_Mag",3],["Exile_Item_InstaDoc",3]]
                        "hgun_ACPC2_F",                                                        // This is just a shotgun // String | EG: "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_snds_F"
                        ["muzzle_snds_acp"],                                                // Array of strings | EG: ["optic_MRD","muzzle_snds_acp"]
                        ["ItemGPS","rzinfection_antivirus_injector","rzinfection_antivirus_pills"],    // Array of strings | EG: ["Rangefinder","ItemGPS","NVGoggles"]
                        "",                                                                    // Not adding rocket launcher // String | EG: "launch_RPG32_F"
                        "U_Marshal",                                                    // Uniform to be dressed in         Place it here?
                        "Exile_Headgear_GasMask",                                            // SAdded gasmask for effect
                        "V_BandollierB_blk",                                                // String | EG: "V_PlateCarrierGL_blk"
                        ""                                                                    // String | EG: "B_Carryall_oli"

Advertisement