Sign in to follow this  
feak

some help with marxet mod/script

Question

so i installed everything from the folders i have it all woking ingame where i can sell iteams but can buy them off there i have tried from myself and with another account but still the same can sell but not buy.? any ideas as to why or what i could have missed? thanks

1 answer to this question

I'm going to be the one to say this. Because pretty much the same thing has been said to me in my early post. You need to be WAY clearer when posting.

I can't tell what you are talking about or what you really need. I had to read it 4 times to finally figure out that you can sell items to the Market but you cant then buy the sold items from there.

You need to post file names, and the steps you took when setting up the script or mod. Explain clearly what you are trying to do and what is happening. Lets break this post down.

so i installed everything from the folders (whats everything and what folders?) i have it all woking ingame (typo, when I post on here I try to make sure there are no typos, people could misconstrue that as if I have typos in my post there most likely are typos in my script(s) just saying) where i can sell iteams (typo) but can buy them off there (huh?) i have tried from myself and with another account but still the same can sell but not buy.? (Either a period or a question mark, not both) any ideas as to why or what i could have missed? thanks

Just trying to help you out because honestly its hard to get help here. Most replies will either be like "The error is telling you whats wrong". 

Most won't even reply to a message like this. Try posting your .rpt in Github and then posting it here for someone who knows what they are looking at can read and determine where the error lies.

Advertisement