Sebas

Dart connection

Question

Hello everyone. I created a server on my PC. Everything works well. Except my Dart who do not want to recognize my server because he is on the same connection. If I do not put my cell on my WIFI it works well but otherwise the same. Something I have to do to work with Dart? Thank you

10 answers to this question

If you're trying to connect to a server that is on the same network then you need to either use the localhost IP of 127.0.0.1 or if you are trying to connect with a mobile device you may need to try using the IPv4 Address.

already try. it does not work 127.0.0.1 with Dart. I tried 127.0.0.1 port 2305, I tried my ip with the same port. on my cell if i am not on the wifi the ip and the port 2305 it works.

Advertisement

I manage 2 servers; one is remote and in another country, the other is about 1m from me on my internal network.  I have ZERO ISSUES using ANY RCON program.  I have used 3 in the past and have had no issues.

Currently I am using 'EPM RCon Tool' and InfiSTAR's BRC program.

If you're having issues using RCON programs DESIGNED FOR ARMA 3, then your config on the server, in the program, OR BOTH, is invalid.

We can not tell you which is wrong and how to correct it.

YOU need to VERIFY ALL SETTINGS BETWEEN THEM!

I would recommend you check for the PROPER PORTS BEING OPENED though...

;)

I just want to be clear, I didn't say your IP. I said the IPv4 Address which is the local IP of the machine on the network. Looks like 192.168.0.1 if the number ends with 192.168.1.1 then you will need to find the host modem and see what 0.1 IPv4 address it is occupying and connect to that one unless the phone is using the same parent IPv4 address. You will also need to make sure you have port forwarding setup correctly. And again if you have both 0.1 and 1.1 then you will need to port forward on both. But the only time you will see multiple is if you run a wireless modem and a router attachment. The attachment can be a physical router or some houses like to use wifi extenders which then would add in the 1.1 to your network and anything on the 0.1 can only talk to each other through that series of addresses. Lot of information, hope it helps.

the computer that has my server has the IP 192.168.2.24. I am trying to connect with the 2302 server port and the Rcon 2306 port and its not connecting. Another solution ?

The ONLY solution is what I stated in the BEGINNING....AGAIN:

"If you're having issues using RCON programs DESIGNED FOR ARMA 3, then your config on the server, in the program, OR BOTH, is invalid.

We can not tell you which is wrong and how to correct it.

YOU need to VERIFY ALL SETTINGS BETWEEN THEM!

I would recommend you check for the PROPER PORTS BEING OPENED though..."

Advertisement