FrankBarbarino

Axe Swing? Place on ground to equip?

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello @FrankBarbarino,

The axe and a few other items REQUIRE 'ammo'.  Just putting the axe in your hands will NOT work.  It REQUIRES 'ammo'.  This is the 'swing' you see in your inventory.

To get this 'ammo', you do EXACTLY what you did, put the item on the ground and pick it up!

That is it!

Is this a 'bug'?  Beats me, but I know that this has been this way every since the axe (and the other items) came out.  In other words, it has been this way for YEARS.

The 'other item', IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME WELL, is the 'sledge hammer'.  I THINK it requires the 'swing ammo' as well.

See:

:)

On 10/12/2018 at 8:59 PM, FrankBarbarino said:

Apparently you didn't read my question, everything you just posted is redundant to me. Thanks anyways.

It is my understanding that that what @Z80CPU said was the answer to your question. He said that the "swing" is an "ammo" and that sometimes you have to drop it and pick it up as you did to get the swing option. As for modifying it so that you are given the Swing" ammo in your inventory if that is what you are doing I havnt seen that here before. Also see those links he shared to mayby get a better understanding

• Like 1

Advertisement
14 minutes ago, FrankBarbarino said:

I asked is anyone know how to fix this does anyone know work away around it I didn't ask to explain what swing ammo was I'm not a noob I know what the hell it is it was a simple question apparently no one can answer it just closed the thread have a great day 

well if you understood it, then you would mayby understand why it is the way it is. i understand your frustration though. unfortunatley there isnt a way around it no

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MickScandalous said:

It is my understanding that that what @Z80CPU said was the answer to your question. He said that the "swing" is an "ammo" and that sometimes you have to drop it and pick it up as you did to get the swing option. As for modifying it so that you are given the Swing" ammo in your inventory if that is what you are doing I havnt seen that here before. Also see those links he shared to mayby get a better understanding

I asked is anyone know how to fix this does anyone know work away around it I didn't ask to explain what swing ammo was I'm not a noob I know what the hell it is it was a simple question apparently no one can answer it just closed the thread have a great day 

Advertisement