Kflo01

Special Configuration Of The Contaminated Zone

4 posts in this topic

I played on a server that in the Contaminated Zone the loot spawn rate was almost doubled and much higher in loot also.

Id, like to do this but take it a step further in this zone there always, are many zones (kinda like the area surrounding loot and death). So the entire area would be like the loot and death area. But Id also like to have some distinct monsters in that zone (first choice) or a super zombie (second option) in the area that would spawn and hunt the players. The monster of course would be deadly and be hard(er) to kill. I also would want to have those monsters and zombies only to that area so they'd never roam out of it and never chase players past a certain point.

Pretty much players would venture into this area to get rare loot that is nowhere else but has to deal with a ton of zombies, super zombies and or monsters. I do not have Zombies and Demons installed on my server but I do have Ryan Zombies.

3 hours ago, Kflo01 said:

I do not have Zombies and Demons installed on my server but I do have Ryan Zombies.

They're the same thing. xD

• Haha 1

Advertisement

@Kflo01 just use your existing Zombie Spawner (I assume it's ExileZ) and create a new zone that's super-hard for your radiation zone.

In terms of adding other creatures, you'll probably have to figure that out on your own.... I don't believe anyone has the dino's working in Exile currently and I can't think of any other monster mods that ARMA has but maybe there are some?  The challenge would be dynamically spawning them.

• Thanks 1

Advertisement