Cruddyturtle

Cannot spawn on new server

Question

Hello! 

I recently bought a server box (the physical kind that's very loud right next to me) and I'm running windows server 2016. I hosted a server (just vanilla Arma 3 witha  test missions that consisted of 2 AI) this was to check that the server was functional. Everything was fine. Iv moved on and (what I think) is needed to host exile based off of videos and guides. However I have run into an issue when trying to load into the server. The server goes up and I connect fine but when it comes time to spawn in I just get a screen as if I'v got a face full of dirt and cannot do anything (move, press ESC, access inventory) nothing. From what I can find online it might be something to do with my database but I cannot figure out what, or, how to fix it as I have never messed around with databases and I have a days worth or practice using a server. So I was hopping someone here would maybe know how to fix this issue and wouldn't mind explaining it in dumb peoples English? 

Very much so appreciate any help. 

Your local friendly Turtle

Edited by Cruddyturtle

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Make sure you have removed strict mode from MySQL

I had already tried this. I had to reinstall arma 3 server and re-create the database. Also it does not work with arma 3 X64 bit. Dunno why but guess I cant use that now. 

Edited by Cruddyturtle

Advertisement
Advertisement