Jeffry

Wire Transfer Script

44 posts in this topic

Also running EXAD and having issues with this script freezing my entire game when attempting to run it via the xm8, have to completely reboot the pc haha... seem to remember player market doing the same because of EXAD but cannot remember the cause or the fix?

On 12/9/2018 at 6:21 PM, Sgt Smash said:

Anyone have a better install guide?

As i keep getting a error and can't work out how to fix it!

Reveal hidden contents

1:35:53 ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 119: .CfgNetworkMessages: Member already defined.

1:35:53 Application terminated intentionally

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Chernarus\description.ext, line 119: .CfgNetworkMessages: Member already defined.

You added CfgNetworkMessages to config.cpp when you already had it in description.ext. Move only the wiretransfer class to your existing CfgNetworkMessages

• Thanks 1

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Also running EXAD and having issues with this script freezing my entire game when attempting to run it via the xm8, have to completely reboot the pc haha... seem to remember player market doing the same because of EXAD but cannot remember the cause or the fix?

Im not very good with XM8 GUIs lmao. But from using this script myself ive found that it works fine as is. To make it into the xm8 thing, could you just create the dialog as the command instead of making a GUI inside of the xm8 boundary?

Edited by USAFJunkie

17 hours ago, targetlock said:

Okay, thanks for the answer. And a very nice script. XD

So I assume you mean that the person that the money was sent to did not get a notification? Looks like he just added it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USAFJunkie said:

그래서 돈을 보낸 사람이 통보를받지 못했다는 뜻인가요? 그가 방금 추가 한 것처럼 보입니다.

Thank you for letting me know xD nice guys

13 hours ago, USAFJunkie said:

You added CfgNetworkMessages to config.cpp when you already had it in description.ext. Move only the wiretransfer class to your existing CfgNetworkMessages

Thanks for the reply mate

I will give this a shot once i'm home from shopping, and i'll let ya know how it went:)

On 12/11/2018 at 2:32 AM, USAFJunkie said:

Hi i gave it ago, and the server booted up ok, but when i click on wire transfer, it came up saying resouce not found, any ideas what i may have done wrong?

Do i need to add the CfgNetworkMessages code to my description.ext. so it looks like this in my description.ext?

Spoiler

class CfgNetworkMessages
{
    #include "ExAdClient\CfgNetworkMessages.cpp"
    #include "KBC\wire\gui\dialog.hpp"
    class wireTransferRequest
    {
        module = "wire";
        parameters[] = {"STRING","SCALAR","BOOL"};
    };
};

Edited by Sgt Smash

1 hour ago, Sgt Smash said:

Hi i gave it ago, and the server booted up ok, but when i click on wire transfer, it came up saying resouce not found, any ideas what i may have done wrong?

Do i need to add the CfgNetworkMessages code to my description.ext. so it looks like this in my description.ext?

Hide contents

class CfgNetworkMessages
{
    #include "KBC\wire\gui\dialog.hpp"
    {
        module = "wire";
    };
};

Remove the kbc #include line from the brackets of CfgNetworkMesssges. It should be its own entry in description.ext

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, USAFJunkie said:

Remove the kbc #include line from the brackets of CfgNetworkMesssges. It should be its own entry in description.ext

Ok

Is this bit ok also? Or do i need to put "class wireTransferRequest" somewhere else?

Spoiler

class CfgNetworkMessages
{
    {
        module = "wire";
    };
};

Edited by Sgt Smash

Advertisement