Sign in to follow this  
Cruddyturtle

Trader price 0 and Purchase error 3

Question

3 answers to this question

That would be because it's placed after the closing brackets.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // My Added Items

}; // Needs to be above this
    // The Dirty Duck!
    class Exile_Item_RubberDuck                     { quality = 6; price = 185000; };

// Marshell

class B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F                 { quality = 1; price = 180000; };

17 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

That would be because it's placed after the closing brackets.

// My Added Items

}; // Needs to be above this
    // The Dirty Duck!
    class Exile_Item_RubberDuck                     { quality = 6; price = 185000; };

// Marshell

class B_APC_Wheeled_01_cannon_F                 { quality = 1; price = 180000; };

Ah. I don't want to talk about how long I have spent trying to fix this for it to be that stupidly obvious. Don't do caffeine kids...

Thanks mate.

1 hour ago, Cruddyturtle said:

how long I have spent trying to fix this

Most of the time you can find the coding error in the RPT. I don't think this will show up since it's technically not wrong in the systems eyes. It would most likely skip over this since it wouldn't know what to do with it. But lets say you forgot a closing bracket or semi-colon, then the RPT will notify you.

Advertisement