Overside

A3 Wounding System - AIS Revive (HELP)

17 posts in this topic

Advertisement
Spoiler
On 1/1/2019 at 5:43 PM, DanteMccloud said:

I currently have it mostly working, just need to do a few more tweaks and if I manage to get it seemless I'll happily share with y'all. Need to get the Zombies from Ravage to deal damage as it currently stands they can wack you all day and nothing happens... Then also need to get the FAK working as it auto changes FAK to "Bandages (basic)" and they are not usable lol.

a few other tiny details but that is the majority of it.

@DanteMccloud

Hey, any updates on this? Or if you can share what you have so far, maybe somebody can give you a hand with it. :)

6 hours ago, Brenner said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@DanteMccloud

Hey, any updates on this? Or if you can share what you have so far, maybe somebody can give you a hand with it. :)

I abandoned using AIS and decided to instead implemented ACE3 into our Exile server. It is now fully integrated and working with a full medical system. Currently working on Adding in submissions to allow players to unlock the Medic and Engineer classes/traits. I still have a lot of bugs and little things we are working on but that's just a side effect of adding in new features and having so many mods working in conjunction with each other.

Spoiler

13 hours ago, DanteMccloud said:

I abandoned using AIS and decided to instead implemented ACE3 into our Exile server. It is now fully integrated and working with a full medical system. Currently working on Adding in submissions to allow players to unlock the Medic and Engineer classes/traits. I still have a lot of bugs and little things we are working on but that's just a side effect of adding in new features and having so many mods working in conjunction with each other.

Can you please share your AIS progress, if you still have the files, so we can continue to try making it work?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Brenner said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can you please share your AIS progress, if you still have the files, so we can continue to try making it work?

I dropped all the AIS stuff as it wasn't quite as in depth as I was wanting. Sorry I can gladly help if you are running into any issues though or need helping adding/modifying any of the code.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:32 AM, DanteMccloud said:

I dropped all the AIS stuff as it wasn't quite as in depth as I was wanting. Sorry I can gladly help if you are running into any issues though or need helping adding/modifying any of the code.

as you can see from this thread there are several of us who would like to use it, but have no idea what or how it needs to be changed/installed, or what is wrong with it, so any help would be appreciated :)

Advertisement