ejik[sow]

Dynamic multi convoy for EXILE

53 posts in this topic

Advertisement

A few things. First I was looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you for making it. Only things are.

1) When I TP invisible to the area where the convoy spawns they are killing each other and blowing up the vehicles.

2) Some vehicles dont spawn in the convoy I verified I have the correct class name and they wont spawn. So if I have 6 vehicles in a convoy only 4 will spawn. its always the same two that dont.

3) Map markers do not update in real time as to where the convoy is and what direction it is going in.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2018 at 1:37 PM, Kflo01 said:

A few things. First I was looking for something like this for a long time. Thank you for making it. Only things are.

1) When I TP invisible to the area where the convoy spawns they are killing each other and blowing up the vehicles.

2) Some vehicles dont spawn in the convoy I verified I have the correct class name and they wont spawn. So if I have 6 vehicles in a convoy only 4 will spawn. its always the same two that dont.

3) Map markers do not update in real time as to where the convoy is and what direction it is going in.

the same problems

I just installed it and there were 2 ai and a heli and the heli disappeared after i kill. I also cant read the toasts which pop up on screen as they are in german

UPDATE:-

Was probably me as the other pilot must have taken off etc. I tried another mission and killed all and was able to tow and sell vehicles

Edited by M6mal

Advertisement