Sign in to follow this  
One Shot

r3f crate selling

Question

ok managed to get the crate selling script working at waste dump, but when the crate sells and you get a notification of how much poptabs and respect you have received the player doesn't  receive it, so for example it might say you sold the crate for 5000 poptabs and 500 respect but the player doesnt get it, even if you log out and in there is still nothing.im guessing theres something in the script fils that you change but ive had a look and cant seem to see anything related to this.

just wanted to add instead of receiving poptabs and respect we actually lose all poptabs and respect  when you sell crate at waste dump

Edited by One Shot

16 answers to this question

Advertisement
12 hours ago, kuplion said:

Looks like Monkey broke it again. xD

i heard he did update to script, i guess  we need to wait  or is there something we  can do?

A kind person who i just been talking to sent me an old script version but of course i would like to use a new version

9 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

want me to send the file i used and works fine of our server via discord?

what system are you using?   does it automatically sell crate when you drop at waste dump?

@Sgt Smash Can you send that to me too please?  I installed his new one and it sets the cash and respect to zero when you sell the first crate and the older one I have gives negative respect if you sell a vehicle right after selling the crate.

vondu@ I need to go now, but do you have discord?    whats your name and i can add you and send them tomorrow when i finish work,  smash may  be able to send them quicker if he  gets on here before me tommorrow.

i would dropbox them  but i dont have time to set that up right now

Edited by One Shot
made changes

Advertisement