Sign in to follow this  
One Shot

r3f crate selling

Question

ok managed to get the crate selling script working at waste dump, but when the crate sells and you get a notification of how much poptabs and respect you have received the player doesn't  receive it, so for example it might say you sold the crate for 5000 poptabs and 500 respect but the player doesnt get it, even if you log out and in there is still nothing.im guessing theres something in the script fils that you change but ive had a look and cant seem to see anything related to this.

just wanted to add instead of receiving poptabs and respect we actually lose all poptabs and respect  when you sell crate at waste dump

Edited by One Shot

18 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Vondu said:

@Sgt Smash Can you send that to me too please?  I installed his new one and it sets the cash and respect to zero when you sell the first crate and the older one I have gives negative respect if you sell a vehicle right after selling the crate.

I sent you a DM for discord invite

16 hours ago, Vondu said:

@Sgt Smash Can you send that to me too please?  I installed his new one and it sets the cash and respect to zero when you sell the first crate and the older one I have gives negative respect if you sell a vehicle right after selling the crate.

@Vondu did you get this sortet yet ?

Advertisement

@One Shot I sent @Sgt Smash a friend request on discord but it was late last night.   The version I have of the Realcher and GADD-Extras pbo is doing that thing where if you sell the crate first then you get negative respect for selling the vehicle.  I tried the latest he has on github for R3F Crate sell and it actually zero's out player cash and respect.  So in its current state it's even worse.

If either of you have a working copy that would be great.

50 minutes ago, Vondu said:

@One Shot I sent @Sgt Smash a friend request on discord but it was late last night.   The version I have of the Realcher and GADD-Extras pbo is doing that thing where if you sell the crate first then you get negative respect for selling the vehicle.  I tried the latest he has on github for R3F Crate sell and it actually zero's out player cash and respect.  So in its current state it's even worse.

If either of you have a working copy that would be great.

@Vondu  if you tell me ur discord  name i can add you and send you the old version that works,  smash sent it me and  it works fine

4 hours ago, Orion148 said:

@One Shot @Sgt Smash Would either of you be willing to share the files with me?

We found that the version i have, after you sell a crate the first item you sell after that gives minus rep points for that one sale, then is ok again

I think a fix might be in the works, but i could have misread that somewhere

Edited by Sgt Smash

Advertisement