Seal

Ai movement and proper directories to set them up

Question

So recently i have created a Mission in the editor, nad i'm looking for some pointers on how to set the Ai to be able to move i have DMS and Occupation both installed if that helps any.

I also have some Ai just set in place in my missions Objects but they just stand there like a bunch of Donkeys. lol any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

-Seal

4 answers to this question

Well if you set them up to spawn in through DMS, then DMS should run through its group spawn SQF which then adds in their movements and restraints of how far out they can patrol. Are you saying you created a mission and hard placed NPCs in the editor then exported it and so on?

7 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Well if you set them up to spawn in through DMS, then DMS should run through its group spawn SQF which then adds in their movements and restraints of how far out they can patrol. Are you saying you created a mission and hard placed NPCs in the editor then exported it and so on?

Yes i did hard place them. what is the files called i'd need to edit in order to place the Ai and Make them move?

Advertisement

Hello.

I think, you have to spawn the AIs via Occupation.

Spoiler

https://github.com/kuplion/a3_exile_occupation/blob/06522e80c0e2142e33dac026a1c4c210d32acdfc/source/a3_exile_occupation/config.sqf#L101

Good luck.

27 minutes ago, exilerist said:

Hello.

I think, you have to spawn the AIs via Occupation.

Hide contents

https://github.com/kuplion/a3_exile_occupation/blob/06522e80c0e2142e33dac026a1c4c210d32acdfc/source/a3_exile_occupation/config.sqf#L101

Good luck.

okay thanks i'll Give it a try and if anyone else has any ideas please let me know, all the help is very appreciated

-Seal

Advertisement