chaveezy

ExtDB2 Errors on Server Boot

Question

Hey pros!  I have had some interesting errors on boot now that I installed CBA_A3 and CUP Weapons.  If someone could take a look at these errors and give me some guidance that would be amazing. 

The server seems to run fine and all items are saved seemingly correctly.  I do get script errors now when I sell a crate at the trader with IgiLoad and R3F logistics (only certain crates) and also when I store vehicles in vgarage (Infistar XM8 apps) but you get money and respect for selling the crates still and the vehicles will store and retrieve.

Much appreciated!

Pastebin Link to error report

https://pastebin.com/Hdf5TCN6

9 answers to this question

Go into your @ExileServer folder extDB >> logs >> 2019 >> 1 >> latest folder and look for the most recent log. Ignore the Exile_Death, Territory, and Trading logs.

1 hour ago, Beowulfv said:

Go into your @ExileServer folder extDB >> logs >> 2019 >> 1 >> latest folder and look for the most recent log. Ignore the Exile_Death, Territory, and Trading logs.

Thank you for the reply, those logs are all clean..

extDB2: Version: 70
extDB2: https://github.com/Torndeco/extDB2
extDB2: Windows Version
Message: All development for extDB2 is done on a Linux Dedicated Server
Message: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2SUEFTGABTAM2
Message: Also leave a message if there is any particular feature you would like to see added.

extDB2: Found extdb-conf.ini
extDB2: Detected 16 Cores, Setting up 6 Worker Threads

[19:34:33:566782 --7:00] [Thread 9564] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[19:34:33:593656 --7:00] [Thread 9564] extDB2: Database Session Pool Started
[19:34:33:613707 --7:00] [Thread 9564] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Loading Template Filename: D:\TCAFiles\Users\richards\158\@ExileServer\extDB\sql_custom_v2\exile.ini
[19:34:33:613965 --7:00] [Thread 9564] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Version 12 Detected, Latest Version 12 Available

Edited by chaveezy

Advertisement

I can tell you that the errors in the RPT are associated to missing variables in your exile.ini or the server is unable to connect to the database or missing columns in your database.

Edited by Beowulfv
  • Like 1

Thanks!  That helps a little.  So looking into the first error, in ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle.sqf, the code is;

private["_parameters", "_query", "_result"];
_parameters = _this;
_query = [0, ExileServerDatabaseSessionId, _parameters] joinString ":";
_result = call compile ("extDB2" callExtension _query);
(_result select 1) select 0

So line 16 is (_result select 1) select 0, this is calling a compile function, what column could be missing in this instance?

Whatever the missing parameter is. It is a place holder for the function that is calling the database execution SQF. So you would replace _this with the variable that is being called to relation to the database.

Advertisement