One Shot

how to change spawn towns to be unlimited ?

19 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Are you using this basespawn script?

 

If so the code to change this is already there!

Spoiler

fn_checkRespawnDelay = {
    _markerName = _this select 0;
    if(isNil "_markerName") exitWith { diag_log "checkRespawn: invalid parameter 1"; true; };
    
    diag_log format["checkRespawn: Checking flag %1...", _markerName];
    
    _counter = 0;
    {

        
        _name = _x select 0;
        _time = _x select 1;
        
        if(isNil "_name") exitWith { true; };
        if(isNil "_time") exitWith { true; };
        
        diag_log format["checkRespawn: checking flag %1, with reg %2", _markerName, _name];
        if(_name isEqualTo _markerName) then
        {
            if(_time > time-300) then
            {
                _counter = _counter + 1;
            };
        };
    } forEach spawnRegistry;
    diag_log format["checkRespawn: counter for flag %1 = %2",_markerName, _counter];
    
    if(_counter >= 1) exitWith
    {
        diag_log format["checkRespawn: returned false"];
        false;
    };

change the "if(_time > time-300) then" to "if(_time > time-1) then"

 

Edit nvm i forgot about you running pvp, my bad lol

Edited by Sgt Smash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

Are you using this basespawn script?

 

If so the code to change this is already there!

  Reveal hidden contents

fn_checkRespawnDelay = {
    _markerName = _this select 0;
    if(isNil "_markerName") exitWith { diag_log "checkRespawn: invalid parameter 1"; true; };
    
    diag_log format["checkRespawn: Checking flag %1...", _markerName];
    
    _counter = 0;
    {

        
        _name = _x select 0;
        _time = _x select 1;
        
        if(isNil "_name") exitWith { true; };
        if(isNil "_time") exitWith { true; };
        
        diag_log format["checkRespawn: checking flag %1, with reg %2", _markerName, _name];
        if(_name isEqualTo _markerName) then
        {
            if(_time > time-300) then
            {
                _counter = _counter + 1;
            };
        };
    } forEach spawnRegistry;
    diag_log format["checkRespawn: counter for flag %1 = %2",_markerName, _counter];
    
    if(_counter >= 1) exitWith
    {
        diag_log format["checkRespawn: returned false"];
        false;
    };

change the "if(_time > time-300) then" to "if(_time > time-1) then"

 

Edit nvm i forgot about you running pvp, my bad lol

3

yes i am,  i now see that code,  what difference  does it make if its pvp or not,  can  i stil lnot chnage the if(_time > time-300) then" to "if(_time > time-1) then"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, One Shot said:

yes i am,  i now see that code,  what difference  does it make if its pvp or not,  can  i stil lnot chnage the if(_time > time-300) then" to "if(_time > time-1) then"

That bit of code also effects players spawning at their base, so if someone was raiding a base the owner could respawn there over and over for the time you add, that is why it's @300 =5mins cool off time by defualt, i changed mine to 1 second as base raiding ain't a problem in my use case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

That bit of code also effects players spawning at their base, so if someone was raiding a base the owner could respawn there over and over for the time you add, that is why it's @300 =5mins cool off time by defualt, i changed mine to 1 second as base raiding ain't a problem in my use case.

ok thanks, I will try adding what freak sent,  if that doesnt work i will  do this,  base raiding aint issue yet since not many players  but i can maybe  set it to 60(1 min)  then just waiting for 1 minute isnt too much of issue and also give small bit of time to base radiers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, One Shot said:

ok thanks, I will try adding what freak sent,  if that doesnt work i will  do this,  base raiding aint issue yet since not many players  but i can maybe  set it to 60(1 min)  then just waiting for 1 minute isnt too much of issue and also give small bit of time to base radiers

Sounds like a good compromise, if the raiders are in groups of two or more while base owner is on, one can raid while the other keeps a look out lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.