Knocks

[RELEASE] DAPE: Dynamic Air Patrol Event (Updated to 1.4)

86 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

Can we add this script to any map, or do we have to adjust the way points onlines 65-68 for the map you going to use, or will detect with changing way points.

It should work on any map, those waypoints are included to show you how to us static waypoints, but they’re for Tanoa.  By default it randomly picks 4 locations and then loops through them.  

If you turn on debug mode it will turn on markers to show how the system is running, including the middle point in the map.  If the cross shows up right in the middle, it detected your map correctly.

Edited by Knocks

Only all rescue heli are like non-persistent and claim script not work on helicopter from mission. (others work perfect) Could you treat it somehow? And enemy soldiers on mission not xp rate to kill. Sorry my bad english. Too many of this mode is great

• Like 1

Advertisement
8 hours ago, Knocks said:

It should work on any map, those waypoints are included to show you how to us static waypoints, but they’re for Tanoa.  By default it randomly picks 4 locations and then loops through them.  

If you turn on debug mode it will turn on markers to show how the system is running, including the middle point in the map.  If the cross shows up right in the middle, it detected your map correctly.

im just wanting to use the script on altis and cherno

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

Script works on altis out the box with no changes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

Should work on both.  Let me know.

13 hours ago, odin.svobik said:

Only all rescue heli are like non-persistent and claim script not work on helicopter from mission. (others work perfect) Could you treat it somehow? And enemy soldiers on mission not xp rate to kill. Sorry my bad english. Too many of this mode is great

The idea was that the player would use the helicopter to haul all the weapons back and sell everything.  They can buy a permanent vehicle from the trader.

I would need to write a lot of code to add in those features and I would rather add in fun features than stuff like this since every other mission system already does all of this.  If I come across an easy way to do it I might do it over time.

All right, I was just asking. but you are absolutely right. This is not important. Anyway, thank you for your reply and look forward to further improvements.

• Like 1

for the vehicles that inwhich can be used for selling or code locking, if you have the claim vehicle script you can use it to lock the vehicles from the mission

• Like 1

Advertisement