Knocks

[RELEASE] DAPE: Dynamic Air Patrol Event (Updated to 1.4)

83 posts in this topic

Version 1.2 is great. Works impeccably. Can I just ask, could individual classes of soldiers in the rescue heli? (configurable outfit, clothing etc)
GREAT WORK!!!! :rock:

add1

still a question, could it be done to run the script the first time the player was connected to the server?

Edited by odin.svobik

18 hours ago, odin.svobik said:

Version 1.2 is great. Works impeccably. Can I just ask, could individual classes of soldiers in the rescue heli? (configurable outfit, clothing etc)
GREAT WORK!!!! :rock:

add1

still a question, could it be done to run the script the first time the player was connected to the server?

Sure, I’ll add both functions for next update.  

Does this fix fix the claim script even if you don’t make the Heli persistent for RHS?  I think I found the code that was missing for RHS stuff.

Edited by Knocks

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Knocks said:

Sure, I’ll add both functions for next update.  

Does this fix fix the claim script even if you don’t make the Heli persistent for RHS?  I think I found the code that was missing for RHS stuff.

The helicopter is already persistent and has a pin. Works great

Just please do you still solve the flight altitude or waypion altitude? Still more often the patrol hits the hills. Thanks

Is it possible for the script to run if _debug is on? When I turn off, it comes to me that a rescue team is not being sent.
And I still want to ask, start cycling patrols after a failure is endless or has a limited number of starts?

Edited by odin.svobik

I added a couple lines to delay the patrol until after a player has connected. Inserted around line 646:

diag_log format["[DAPE] Waiting for players to connect"];
	waitUntil{{isPlayer _x}count allPlayers > 0};
	diag_log "[DAPE] Player connected, starting patrol";

11 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3zqfaoqo1cgnzu/Claim Vehicles.pbo?dl=0

you can always use the claim vehicle script if you have not already have 

I have this script but it only works on exile and dms vehicles. Someone else owns the vehicle for other modes. I don't know how to deal with it.  ( This vehicle is already claimed.) Can you advise?

Edited by odin.svobik

sorry to say that on my servers the rhs vehicle can be save as persistent as just spawn vehicles including dms or other so maybe its something that you are using

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:16 AM, odin.svobik said:

The helicopter is already persistent and has a pin. Works great

Yeah I was hoping you could test turning off the persistent function and seeing if this fixed your RHS vehicles and the claim script not working

Advertisement