Sign in to follow this  
Jimmay

Adding custom tetxures to vehicles paintshop

Question

So I'm currently struggling to add a custom texture that you can buy from the paintshop. 
I've got my texture next to the config.cpp in the mpmissions.
When I go into the paintshop, i have the option for the custom skin, and I even inside the showcase it shows the skin. But when I click purchase it comes up with "Cannot load texture mpmissions\exile.altis\gamer.paa"

This is what I've got in the config.cpp

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	// SUV
	///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
	class Exile_Car_SUV_Abstract
	{
		skins[] =
		{
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Red", 		100, "Red",					{"\A3\Soft_F_Gamma\SUV_01\Data\SUV_01_ext_CO.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Black", 	150, "Black",				{"\A3\Soft_F_Gamma\SUV_01\Data\SUV_01_ext_02_CO.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Grey", 		100, "Grey",				{"\A3\Soft_F_Gamma\SUV_01\Data\SUV_01_ext_03_CO.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Orange", 	100, "Orange",				{"\A3\Soft_F_Gamma\SUV_01\Data\SUV_01_ext_04_CO.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Black", 	150, "Snow Camo",			{"exile_assets\texture\vehicle\Exile_SUV_Snow_co.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Black", 	150, "Leaf Camo",			{"exile_assets\texture\vehicle\Exile_SUV_Leaf_Light_co.paa"}},
			{"Exile_Car_SUV_Black", 	150, "Gamer",	                {"gamer.paa"}}
		};
	};

It just doesn't make sense that it showcases the skin fully working inside the paintshop, but when I buy it, it can't load it. 
Thanks in advance gamers.

Edited by Jimmay

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Advertisement