Ausisland

Australia Map Developer here

196 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

@kuplion will have to confirm since it's been a VERY long time since I saw a trader. Did the trader format change to something different than this, or did it change TO this format?

If the traders are not showing up in the server is there a server RPT log error ? Can you pastebin the RPT for me ? (remove personal info if any from RPT).

 

Thanks a lot for replying, Roost...

It was a mess, the database was a problem too... and, apparently, the mission.pbo was corrupted or something so... considering the lack of support for Australia, my bf (the owner) decided to drop that map and go for Redux

But I will keep Australia in my disk... we really loved the map. If I manage to find a non corrupted mission.pbo I will go for it again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lady Val said:

Thanks a lot for replying, Roost...

It was a mess, the database was a problem too... and, apparently, the mission.pbo was corrupted or something so... considering the lack of support for Australia, my bf (the owner) decided to drop that map and go for Redux

But I will keep Australia in my disk... we really loved the map. If I manage to find a non corrupted mission.pbo I will go for it again

Ill build you a working one with a coupe of traders in major cities to get you started with the format of the traders and unlocked prisons if you guys want.
You can do the redux (very cool map) and when I am done you can see if it's what you wanted. Only thing, is that my real life work requires a high level of focus, so I cant respond to messages or the such during the day, but I can work on it for you guys and get you something in a week or so ish if it's worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
17 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

Ill build you a working one with a coupe of traders in major cities to get you started with the format of the traders and unlocked prisons if you guys want.
You can do the redux (very cool map) and when I am done you can see if it's what you wanted. Only thing, is that my real life work requires a high level of focus, so I cant respond to messages or the such during the day, but I can work on it for you guys and get you something in a week or so ish if it's worth it. 

Thank you very much, Roost!!!

Everybody on TS is screaming "yayyy" right now.

Even my bf is telling me "I will even open a new server just to have Australia too to play on it"

No rush at all... and thanks a lot!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lady Val said:

Thank you very much, Roost!!!

Everybody on TS is screaming "yayyy" right now.

Even my bf is telling me "I will even open a new server just to have Australia too to play on it"

No rush at all... and thanks a lot!!

I may be able to drum up some old.... oh wait there they are...… 

Aussie_Map.thumb.png.0305f1c6ebd41b5508152fc954c42749.png

The Intro song which I made from the all famous song is "HERE" which is almost perfectly timed for respawns. 
Kangaroo mission is / was fun. I have more missions somewhere too for DMS called Brindi's house, Steve's been captured, Terri needs vaccine and a few others. 

Custom kill feed said "Some bloke was killed by a Native. " and then we had the "Weapon" show as this: 

2016-02-12_12-30-07.png.50612576220644f14b22eaa937c53caf.png

good times lol. 
I'm downloading Arma 3  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GamersRoost have you had the chance to set all this up yet?  We have a server for me and some mates. After a long struggle its working and so on but there is a lot that is not working correctly, DB not saving properly and so on. Was wonder if some one would be willing to assist with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dr0onDante said:

@GamersRoost have you had the chance to set all this up yet?  We have a server for me and some mates. After a long struggle its working and so on but there is a lot that is not working correctly, DB not saving properly and so on. Was wonder if some one would be willing to assist with this.

I would like to help. 

Can you pastebin your RPT and database logs? AFTER removing your passwords for the server side stuff? 

I have a  working mission file, but would like to know whats going on before so it does not happen after. 
Josh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.