PalmAir

[GUIDE]Trader Setup Tutorial

87 posts in this topic

Yeah...going into animations just borks out the Eden editor for me and it locks up. Trying again with just Exile mod loaded up.

EDIT: Same story, crash to looking at the map you're editing on

Edited by TurboDude555

I post my question here, don't want to open another thread for it...

I created a new trader city, the animations for the traders who are attached to objects are all working fine.
Except the Armory Trader, which is sitting on that camping chair.

The animation shows up only in slow motion.
Tried so many positions for him, but even when he doesn't touch the chair the issue still occurs.

What's wrong here? o.O

Edited by Stoll

Advertisement

Does this not work anymore? I pulled my mission.sqm file over and opened it in the editor and it asked me to convert the file to a newer version. I did that, because I couldn't open it otherwise. Now the file is encrypted and I can't read it, also, none of my existing markers showed up when I opened it. Is there another way to do this?

Just wanted to ask if this is still the best way to move and create a custom trade zone??? I keep seeing threads saying " M3Editor " is now out of date and doesn't work, yet I can not find any guides/tutorials that explain things for people that are not super experienced.

All I want to do is move 2 trading areas and delete the rest, it's driving me crazy not being able to figure it out and no way to learn properly from any decent tutorials :(

• Like 1

Could anyone help, i would like to be able to equip one of my traders with a tool rather than a weapon, something like an Axe, Hammer or Shovel, is this actually possible and if so how do i do it?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement