Treorian

Help With Vilayer Server

Question

Hey.. i have a newly install vilayer exile server.. and i have no clue on how to work with tcadmin.. so therfor i ask here if someone can help me with installation of AI scripts, or and Zombie script on this server. i will grant access to the server so the one that know what he is doing can edit files and set things up :D

16 answers to this question

Awesome thanks.

Cool that you offer some support with the Linux stuff.

We are very proficient with both linux and windows, I have a limited knowledge with linux, but I am our windows expert, we have our linux expert constantly working, we are actually porting all of our arma servers to windows because frankly, it runs a lot better with the mods, and I am also a lot better with arma and windows than most of our guys.

Advertisement

Hi,

I am Robert and I am a new guy in the ARMA 3.

I have ordered one vilayer Exile server a few monts ago, and I know I am a little bit noob, but I installed for my server the Infistar.de adminmenu ... really not so difficult ( for me one week ....how? haha) and i don't have any experience in the ARMA 3 files ... but I like to learn (pbo manager, write a script) and now I would like install the Zombie mod ... maybe I play with my server 2 weeks but I like ... haha...
Anyway the infistar admin menu and panel work fine, only I have a problem with the vehicle spawn from admin menu, but I think the exile server doesn't support the admin vehicle spawn system ... or I have to add for my server more vehicles ... somebody have idea? which script need modify?
(sorry my English not the best)

I finded the problem I did't added one .hpp for MP Mission :)

Edited by gtrgear
finish problem

On 21/10/2015, 23:40:45, pople177 said:

and I am also a lot better with arma and windows than most of our guys.

Not anymore, hehe. Head ArmA Technician here, 3 years with the arma community, so much more experience than you! hehe :P

8 minutes ago, Jack - FGS said:

Not anymore, hehe. Head ArmA Technician here, 3 years with the arma community, so much more experience than you! hehe :P

You think so? You sir have a friendly competition. I have coded 3 whole communities from scratch, working on a fourth. Game on! xD

On 10/21/2015 at 11:19 AM, SaintZ said:

Psh, im offended you didn't come to me, everyone comes to me for vilayer help..lol jk. But dude hit me up on my TS and ill walk you through everything and we'll have u as a vilayer genius in no time.

atlanta.jestservers.com:8058

Saintz does this offer still apply? I have rented from vilayer before years back, and figured it out but now I am completely dumbfounded. You would no doubt have to walk me through the whole Damn process.  I have it for a month and at this point I may get to play it 2 months from now xD

Advertisement