Defent

DMS - Defent's Mission System

3371 posts in this topic

whats going on, i have been on some missions and found a ural on one and i realised the code was the amound of tabs in the unlocked ural which is no problem and also i found an offroad armed which was used by the AI and the vehicle is locked and no way of unlocking, so how do we claim it if its locked and its not a players as the ai were using it

@CaptainChaos There is no "DMS Version 3.0". All DMS versions are set by date.

@serveratze You don't have a config value for "DMS_BoxBuildingSupplies". Please ensure that your config is set up correctly.

@M6mal Sounds like something is seriously messed up on your end :P

However, somebody else did report the AI vehicles not unlocking when you don't want them to blow up, so I'll look into that.

Advertisement

the ural unlocked fine as it gave me a code which i deciphered when i saw it gave me a 4 figure sum of poptabs and i confirmed this by looking at my database and the figures matched . just the offroad armed which was there with ai until i knocked em off their perch

9 hours ago, M6mal said:

whats going on, i have been on some missions and found a ural on one and i realised the code was the amound of tabs in the unlocked ural which is no problem and also i found an offroad armed which was used by the AI and the vehicle is locked and no way of unlocking, so how do we claim it if its locked and its not a players as the ai were using it

I have mine set not to destroy in the DMS config, and in a3_DMS\scripts\fn_SpawnAIVehicle.sqf on line 56 _veh lock 1;

The Armed Offroader won't blow up nor do they lock, but they are not "claimable" but rather you can sell them at the trader.

As for the poptabs being the same as the pin of the vehicles you earn by completing dynamic missions.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ mine don't have tabs in them upon completion of the missions.

Edited by Timmay

@eraser1   that was the DMS Version I used until last sunday:

class CfgPatches
{
    class A3_dms
    {
        units[] = {};
        weapons[] = {};
        a3_DMS_version = 3.0;
        requiredVersion = 1.36;
        requiredAddons[] = {"exile_client","exile_server_config"};
    };
};
class CfgFunctions
{
    class DMS
    {
        class main
        {
            file = "\x\addons\dms";
            class DMS_preInit
            {
                preInit = 1;
            };
            class DMS_postInit
            {
                postInit = 1;
            };
        };
        class compiles
        {
            file = "\x\addons\dms\scripts";
            class AddMissionToMonitor             {};
            class AddMissionToMonitor_Static    {};
            class AILocalityManager             {};
            class BroadcastMissionStatus         {};
            class CalcPos                        {};
            class CleanUp                         {};
            class CleanUpManager                 {};

@CaptainChaos 1) Please use spoilers

2) You're using an ooooooooold version of DMS. The last version that had a numerical "version" set in the config.cpp was before the "April 27, 2016" update. There have been loooots of changes made since then. If you want to ensure that all NPCs and objects get deleted, make sure you define them in mission AI units and mission objects.

I need help i disable freeze but I still continue freeze , i use the last DMS. The old one without Freeze work perfectly is possible some one have the last one without it, or any fix for it.

thanks a lot

Edited by ciberloky

@ciberloky Setting BOTH "DMS_ai_allowFreezing" AND "DMS_ai_freezeOnSpawn" to false will prevent any AI from being frozen.

On the next version, I will make it so that "DMS_ai_allowFreezing" overrides "DMS_ai_freezeOnSpawn".

@thomas_hirt This is because DMS "throttles" blacklist parameters when there are too many attempts to find a valid position.

Adjust "DMS_ThrottleBlacklists", "DMS_AttemptsUntilThrottle", "DMS_ThrottleCoefficient", and "DMS_MinThrottledDistance" config values to prevent this from happening :)

Advertisement