Horbin

FuMS -Advanced- CTF, Captives, Zombies, and more

773 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, [XIII]Bujinkan said:

I have this working as well, have for about 2 months. I don't get the toast messages/announcements unless it's startup, and you're looking in the map. Then, they all show up as the missions spawn. At least for the server spawn missions. FYI, I'm also using DMS, VeMF, And Occupation alongside this mission system. This is on an Altis server, which seems to be the default setting for most released mission systems. The server runs a steady 50 FPS. Steady.

I'm still hacking away at the missions to get them to actually show up on a Tanoa server, but the HC still connects fine. I have tried all the posted fixes for a Tanoa server, and i'm hoping it's the way i'm configuring the missions for the map.

I also had the same result attempting to configure this for Tembelan. HC connects, but nothing spawns. Still reading....

But the mod works out of the box for Altis, I can confirm. 

I got it working on Tanoa, with HC, if you want I can share files

Oh, gosh, please. I spent hours configuring every mission, checking every config. I thought I was close, when the HC connected and loaded the mission file for FuMS and then just stopped after loading the admin themes, i figured I was really close, but it's been a week of messing with it, and i'm no closer. I enjoy the learning part of this, but sometimes I get snagged. I fI had a working version, I could see what I did wrong. I would appreciate it, very much. 

• Haha 1

Advertisement

Here are my files, just dl fresh server files via SteamCMD, c/p contents to server root, add rcon password to exile_server_config and extdb-conf.ini, change host name and passwords in @ExileServer\config.cfg, create exileZ database by running Z_TanoaZ\@ExileServer\extDB\exileZ.sql in mysql or whatever you use for db. and change server/HC paths in .bat's. Dont know if it matters or not, but I usually run HC 1st, than the server.

https://mega.nz/#F!IswlVISJ!s_LHZexrVsR8L_IqYIUrDw

Edited by Brenner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I got this working on Tanoa.  Here's what I did

1. Corrected an error in HC\FuMsnInit.sqf on line 98.  Uncomment the line

FuMS_BlackList = FuMS_ServerData select 1;
2. Added the center of Tanoa to the list of maps in HC\Util\GetWorldInfo.sqf around line 84

["tanoa",[7500,7500],6000],

3. Lowered the minimum FPS requirement in file Themes\BaseServer.sqf line 13 (It reads the server info wrong by like 90%)

FuMS_ServerData =
[
    [ // Map Definition and FuMS configuration
       false, // Enable FuMS missions to run on the main server.
           // NOTE: setting to 'true' may drasticly impact server performance.
       "testpath",                 // MySQL support testing
        true,                //Enable AdminControls! See Docs\AdminControls.txt
         3   //minimum Server FPS. Below this FPS FuMS will not load new missions.                      <<<<<<<  HERE!!!!!! 
    ],

I think that is it.  Good luck

• Like 1

On 1/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, geekm0nkey said:

So i got this to ... "work" convoys spawn, they move mostly.. But the AI is not aggressive.. you shoot one, they get out and walk around. Anyway to get them to engage?

I wanted to work on their aggression too.  There seems to be a pretty deep AI scripting system, but it seems like the AI don’t use it.  I’m looking through the code now.  If you find anything, please share.

The base AI skill settings seem low.  I’m starting there and then checking to see if the various AI scripts are actually firing off.

There are a lot of posts from guys with custom missions and other changes to the code.  If you post your content I think I can get the system working again.  It’s not destroyed it’s just broken.

• Like 1

Finally got time to do some testing, it turns out that Zombies mission eventually drop server fps down to 5-8, and server starts dying

(for some reason zeds would spawn even if no players around the towers), turned Zombies mission off and its on steady 45 fps on my FuMS test server (Exile, CBA, RZ&D, FuMS)

Advertisement