1547 posts in this topic

If I may...

Players on my server rarely have problems finishing VEMFr missions. Sometimes, you get players that choose not to do thorough searches of EVERY building in the area where the mission spawns. From what I've heard, some players tend not to inspect buildings that are destroyed because they have this idea that AI won't spawn in or around them.  When someone can't finish a mission, I usually give them a hint as to where the remaining AI are located (general area, never specifics) and typically they continue searching and eventually finish the invasion without any additional help from admins. IMHO, I think not knowing where the AI are is part of the fun. Just my two cents :D

hi everyone! maybe someone could help me with a little issue i have:

However i try which side im configuring either my ExileZ zombies, or the VEMF AI, i cant manage it to get AI fighting each other working anymore .

if i put them both EAST , they immediatly attack the player, however not eachother.

if i put the AI to WEST, zombies to EAST, the AI wont attack me anymore...

If i put AI to EAST, zombies to WEST, guess what ;D ...the zombies wont attack me anymore

tried several _setbehaviour and _setcombatmode settings through Arma3 , nothing worked out so far...

Any clues guys ? :) the rest works perfectly fine! Thanks for that great mission script anyway! :)

Greetings from Austria, Ch33s3

Advertisement
On 10/16/2016 at 3:40 AM, Heavy said:

If I may...

Players on my server rarely have problems finishing VEMFr missions. Sometimes, you get players that choose not to do thorough searches of EVERY building in the area where the mission spawns. From what I've heard, some players tend not to inspect buildings that are destroyed because they have this idea that AI won't spawn in or around them.  When someone can't finish a mission, I usually give them a hint as to where the remaining AI are located (general area, never specifics) and typically they continue searching and eventually finish the invasion without any additional help from admins. IMHO, I think not knowing where the AI are is part of the fun. Just my two cents :D

best way for this is to set the mission to finish at 90% or so

killPercentage = 90

so the mission will clear from this but keep in mind there will be a ai roaming somewhere

9 minutes ago, Ch33s3 said:

hi everyone! maybe someone could help me with a little issue i have:

However i try which side im configuring either my ExileZ zombies, or the VEMF AI, i cant manage it to get AI fighting each other working anymore .

if i put them both EAST , they immediatly attack the player, however not eachother.

if i put the AI to WEST, zombies to EAST, the AI wont attack me anymore...

If i put AI to EAST, zombies to WEST, guess what ;D ...the zombies wont attack me anymore

tried several _setbehaviour and _setcombatmode settings through Arma3 , nothing worked out so far...

Any clues guys ? :) the rest works perfectly fine! Thanks for that great mission script anyway! :)

Greetings from Austria, Ch33s3

have you tried just for now dl both the zombies and the vemf as defaults  put that in without touching the scripts  and seeing if it works the way you want it

8 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

have you tried just for now dl both the zombies and the vemf as defaults  put that in without touching the scripts  and seeing if it works the way you want it

Good Option! thx for the hint! But unfortunately without any success. :/

Tried both exilez and vemf in plain standard settings, (both east)

they still dont attack each other. Any other clues / what could work ?

greetings!

which setting did i forgot to turn of , when some mission markers sometimes just flash up for a second on the chernarus map, then dissapear again?

the missions are still active there, only  marker is missing

Only happens on Chernarus, Taviana seems fine, im guessing its something related to apex which i didnt turn on or off :)

Any clues friendly people ? :)

Edited by Ch33s3
  • Like 1

Advertisement