1547 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hello, I know this is an old thread but maybe someone will stumble across this. 

While running VEMFr I get this error

Resource title RscDisplayVEMFrClient not found

no messages pop up for towns being invaded or whatnot, there is colored diamonds on 5 town locations Blue,Red and white. But no notifications on what or if anything is happening in those towns. 

VEMFr Client folder is in the mission folder and Resource titles are placed in the Description.ext

any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

On 07/05/2018 at 5:46 AM, TacticalKaos said:

Hello, I know this is an old thread but maybe someone will stumble across this. 

While running VEMFr I get this error

Resource title RscDisplayVEMFrClient not found

no messages pop up for towns being invaded or whatnot, there is colored diamonds on 5 town locations Blue,Red and white. But no notifications on what or if anything is happening in those towns. 

VEMFr Client folder is in the mission folder and Resource titles are placed in the Description.ext

any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

make sure it has this on in the Description.ext

class RscTitles
{
    #include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayVEMFrClient.hpp"
    #include "VEMFr_client\gui\RscDisplayBaseAttack.hpp"
};

Thank you for your response, I ended up figuring out that’s what I was missing. 

All notifications are working now. 

Have run into another small problem with crates, no smoke, strobes or chem lights seem to pop on mission completion day/night.. I do have it enabled in the config, is this broken currently? If so not a huge deal was just wondering if I missed something. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TacticalKaos said:

Thank you for your response, I ended up figuring out that’s what I was missing. 

All notifications are working now. 

Have run into another small problem with crates, no smoke, strobes or chem lights seem to pop on mission completion day/night.. I do have it enabled in the config, is this broken currently? If so not a huge deal was just wondering if I missed something. 

Not sure about that myself, as i have the para drop the crate in, i will test one of the missions again when i get a chance and see and update here!

I finally had some free time to run a few missions last night and my report is, para dropping crate works fine, but no smoke signal on crate when floating to ground or after crate lands.

Static crate (not para dropping) after mission completion let the hunt for the crate begin, no smoke signal, no map marker location, ya just gotta look for it.

Advertisement