232 posts in this topic

_mapcenter = [14653,16758,0];                        //Edit this coordinate it should be roughly the center of the map you are playing on (this one is for Altis)
_centerrad = 10000;                                    //Radius around the _CenterOfMap (make sure its covering the whole map - Integer)
_rpt = true;    

Any one have Tanoa mapcenter and cenrrad ?

Advertisement

Seems to be running fine on Tanoa...but no drops are cleaning up, no markers are being removed / added and its adding endless threads to the overhead of the players and server. 

This really needs to be fixed otherwise its just going to bog down the whole server.

Just for fun I loaded the 1.6 version which seems to run and cleanup properly. The big issue is an FPS hit while the chopper is flying around waiting to drop or crash. My clientside FPS goes from the 50s down to the low 30s during the chopper run then comes back as soon as it cleans up. Too bad really.

Edited by MudBone

On 11/09/2016 at 1:02 AM, ShockWave said:

_mapcenter = [14653,16758,0];                        //Edit this coordinate it should be roughly the center of the map you are playing on (this one is for Altis)
_centerrad = 10000;                                    //Radius around the _CenterOfMap (make sure its covering the whole map - Integer)
_rpt = true;    

Any one have Tanoa mapcenter and cenrrad ?

Did you manage to get it working on tanoa?

How can i make more than one crash or drop work at the same time?

So that we would have three instead of only one crash or drop.

Thanks in advance!!!

xD

I got your script to work flawlessly..   I can edit the heli crash loot directly.. But if you could help me out.. i cant find where I can edit the cargo container drop .. Could you point me in the right direction? 

Edit.. I found it lol

Edited by Blessed Dark Angel
yup

Advertisement